Chapter 6.

"Good evening, Mr. Tomlinson."

Harry winks as he welcomes the parent into his classroom. It is the evening where the teacher and parent have a talk about how things are going after three months of school.

"Hi, Harry."

"Take a seat, then we'll start. Coffee or tea?"

"Tea, please. Cream, no sugar."

"Alrighty."

Harry gets the drinks ready and sits down in front of the parent. He takes one of the folders and opens it to check if it is Robin's.

"Robin has been an angel in class, she is incredibly nice and bubbly and her politeness is remarkable for a girl her age."

"That's good." Louis nods.

"We have only had one slight problem."

Louis instantly worries and a big frown makes it easy to spot his distress.

"Nothing to really do with her, don't you worry. It is just that some of the kids made rather rude comments after seeing the picture she drew."

Harry goes through the folder and gets out a crinkly piece of paper.

"It was a project about family, kids kept asking her why she didn't draw a mummy. She asked what a mum was and a few kids began laughing and chanting "Robin has no mummy". Of course I stopped them as soon as I heard and tried console Robin, their parents got a note as well."

"Oh, uh- thanks?"

"No problem, after all, that's my job." The teacher smiles a little. "So how are you?"

"I thought this was a conversation about the well-being of my child."

Louis giggled softly.

"Well, I can care about the well-being of the parents as well, no?"

"Is that your job too?"

"My job as a teacher? No. My job as a human? Hell yes."

"Swearing in the classroom, Mr. Styles?" Louis winked but then turned serious. "I guess I'm holding up. I just hate coming too late but my job and-"

"Louis, I told you before, I don't mind. Your child is so nice and those extra thirty minutes really aren't a problem, she helps me clean the classroom and we play games, what could I want more as a teacher."

"Going home to your girl-"

"Nope."

"Boyfriend?"

"Yes but no," Harry laughs. "Yes, I am gay. No, I don't have a boyfriend and thus no life outside of this school. So watching Robin is not a problem."

"Well okay, but at least let me do something back. Like, maybe dinner?"

"Is that a date?"

•••••••

Hello everybody!

From here the story is really going to take off! But I NEED HELP!!!

- Give me some date ideas!!
( for first dates and for other dates later on)
- Favourite food and drink?

I love too much food to even really think of what my favourite is but I do like me some chicken, veggies and sweetpotato grilled in the oven. I love coffee but I wouldn't say it's my favourite drink, I really like Orangina. #random

X Emma