Chapter 10.

"Morning, Ro, did you sleep well, darling?"

"I dids, papa, you too sleeps well?"

"I did, sweets."

Louis smiles and hands the girl a cup of yogurt with berries, her usual breakfast.

"Where Harry?"

"He is still sleeping, love."

"I wakes him?"

"You can, but be gentle, okay?"

"Kay kay, papa."

Louis goes  back to preparing two lunchboxes, one for his daughter and one for the teacher, making sure to also cut the adults sandwiches into hearts and stars and adding a few juice boxes as well, chuckling at the thought of the grown man eating from the pink Sleeping Beauty lunch box.

"Morning, Louis."

"Good morning, Haz." He mindlessly answers while closing both boxes.

"Haz?"

"Oh, uh... yeah, Haz, it's uh- cute?"

"It is," The taller one smiles down at him and winks. "Thanks for sharing your bed by the way, haven't slept so well in a while."

"No problem really, thank you for helping out. Coffee? Tea?"

"Tea, please."

The teacher helps himself to some yogurt and berries, which Louis had already left for him on the counter.

"Since you came with the bus last night, I guess you'll drive with us to school, so uh- hurry up, we leave in 10."

"Kay, Lou Lou."

"Lou Lou?"

"It's cute."

•••

"Papa, there's Jaimy, can I go to Jaimy?"

"Sure, have a fun day at school, darling!"

"Thanks, papa."

And she runs of after smacking a kiss on her fathers cheek.

"Bye, love!"

"Thanks for breakfast, lunch and driving me to work, Louis."

"No problem, Harry."

"I had a really nice time yesterday, it is fun to like, not be at home alone, working for school."

"I bet," Louis chuckles. "You're always welcome to join."

"I'd love to, thanks."

And with a kiss to the fathers cheek, Harry is off as well.

••••••

Hello everybody!

- Liking it?
- Favourite film / serie / youtuber?

I don't have a favourite film, I do like me some Disney. My favourite serie is How I Met Your Mother and I am now watching Riverdale which is amazing. And I loooove Dan and Phil and Shane.

X Emma