Chapter 25.

"We finish, daddy?"

"No, our tree needs a star!" Harry lifts the little girl, her sitting up on his shoulders. "Papa, can you give us the star, please."

"I swear, Styles, drop my daughter and you're dead." Louis grumbles, handing Robin the sparkling gold star. "Be careful, Ro."

"Don't be such a grinch, Lou, it's Christmas tomorrow!"

"And papa's birfday!" Robin cheers after placing the star on top of the tree. "Papa old!"

Harry bursts out in laughter, placing the girl back on the soft, white rug.

"Daddy is older though." Louis teases, the girls face surprised.

"How older?"

"I'm 26 year old, Ro." Harry explains.

"Papa?"

"I'm only 23."

•••

"C'mon Robin, we got to head home." Louis interrupts the other two who are playing with the dolls Louis left at Harry's so Robin would always have something to play with.

"No stay with daddy night?"

"I'm sorry, sweets, not tonight."

"Why?"

"Just-"

"Louis, you know the two of you can stay." Harry silently says, not trying to take over Louis while he's parenting. "I'll even take the guest bedroom if you want me to."

"You know that's not it, Haz."

"Then what is?"

"Why am I paying for a flat, if we barely sleep there?"

"You're right, why-"

"So, me and Robin will be back in the morning." Louis kisses his boyfriends cheek. "We'll even have breakfast together."

"Alright."

•••

"Look at all the prezzies, papa!" Robin yelps as she sees the big pile of presents under the Christmastree in Harry's living room.

"Wow!" Louis fakes a surprised look, "You must have been really nice if Santa gave you this much!"

The adults had decided to unpack the presents on Christmas eve, a day early, so Robin wouldn't be sad when Louis gets a present and she doesn't. They went shopping together and got presents for each other, their families but mostly Robin.

"Wanna unpack, sweets?" Harry asks the girl, lifting her to sit on his hip.

"Can we?"

"Well, the presents are here, we are here, I guess that means we can right?"

And that's how their morning starts with a plater of cookies, glasses of milk and the sound of ripping wrapping paper.

After boxes of lego's, barbies, puzzles and what not, Robin was done unpacking every one of her gifts, a smile as bright as the sun on her face.

Louis and Harry too had upwrapped every gift they got each other. Harry got a big box of red pens to use in class, some vinyl records, new floral shirts and a cool ring Louis found while thrift shopping.

Harry got Louis his and hers bedding, mugs and pyjama's (with a nasty wink), another adidas track suit and sneakers to go with and a keychain Harry and Robin made in class.

"One more?"

"No Robin, that were all the presents." Louis dismisses, "You'll get more gifts at Granda Jay's tomorrow."

"No papa, one more." The girl points to a small forgotten box under the tree.

Louis looks at it with confusion written on his face. He would swear there weren't any left. I mean he counted all presents.

"Take it, Lou." Harry softly whispers in his ear, making goosebumps rise on his skin, leaning in to the warmth that is his boyfriend.

"Can we cuddle?"

Harry chuckles at the cute but random comment. "Sure, but first get the box."

'My heart is not in Paris, not in LA, not in Rome. It is right in the palm of your hand, just like the key to my, hopefully our, home.'

"Harry, what is this?"

"Move in with me," Harry's face sports a hopeful smile, "Please?"

"Harry-"

"No, Lou, listen please." Harry sighs, "Look around, there is so much warmth in this room, there is life and it feels nice. Everytime you two leave, you take all that with you. You make this house a home and I always wanted a home, I love having a home."

"Harry, I-"

"I love the way you make it home," The oldest takes a deep breath, "I love you."

"Harry." Louis has tears in his eyes as he walks up to his boyfriend of eight months, "I love you too."

••••••

Hello everybody!

I probably messed up timing and such but with the way I see it right now, Robin is no longer in Harry's class since it has been a year. This is their first christmas together, last year they weren't that close, then they should've become boyfriends in may/june, Robin's birthday being in July or something. Aka we skipped some time!

- They will be moving in next chapter, who's excited?
- Liked this christmas themed chapter (eventhough it's summer lol)?
- Other themed chapters you'd like for me to put in?

There will be slow updates this and next week as I'm busy with exams (had my first today and my next is tomorrow, writing this was not planned at all and probably very stupid of me).

X Emma