Chapter 35.

Louis sat there, eyes wide and ring, with cupcake, clutched in his hand as everyone watched, ready for an answer. Tears? Laughter? Anything? Everything?

They got nothing.

Until all of a sudden, Louis stands up from his seat abruptly, a nervous look on his face as he tries to leave the room as quick as possible.

"I have to get out of here."

He mumbles, mostly to himself, but Harry grabs onto his hand as he walks by. "Lou, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to scare you off I thought you wanted- I just, I love you, I can wait, I can even not marry you, we don't have to- just, don't leave me, please, Lou."

"Haz, I'd love to marry you, I wouldn't want anything else." Louis sighs, "I just have to get out of here now, just-"

"Oh my," Harry whispers as he looks down at Louis' hands on his lower stomach, spotting a wet spot forming on his pants. "Oh, oh god, I- Lou, we have to go to the hospital, oh damn, they're so early, someone, call a doctor!"

Everyone in the room gets loud, running around to get everything. Harry stresses the most, sprinting to the hall, where he already set up a bag even though the babies wouldn't, well shouldn't, arrive in three months. "Lou, go to the car, we have to go! Mum, are you calling?"

"Stop!"

The whole room falls silent, turning to look at the pregnant man who stands in the middle of the chaos, the wet stain on his pants large and prominent.

"What do you mean stop? We can't stop, baby, we-"

"Have nothing to worry about, my water didn't break." Louis explains, looking at his feet, or at least what he can still see of them, his cheeks colouring an embarrassed red. "You just surprised me and a baby was laying on my bladder and I just, I kinda just-"

"It's alright, Lou." Harry kindly smiles, wrapping his arm around Louis' shoulder, "come, let's freshen up."

The room goes back to normal, awkward and shocked expressions on everyone's face as he leads his boyfriend to the bathroom.

"I'm so sorry, Haz." Louis is close to tears, "I totally messed up your proposal, you should hate me, it's so emba-"

"Don't you dare finish that." Harry sternly says, taking Louis' face in his soft hands, thumbing away the forming tears. "You are adorable and I could never hate you."

"Wow, so adorable, pissing my pants."

"In the cutest way possible." Harry smiles, pecking his boyfriend on the cheek. "But back to before you pissed your pants in the most adorable way possible, what do you say, Lou?"

"Huh?"

"Will you marry me?"

"Of course, you dumbass, I love you, so much, you're the father of my childeren, all three of them." And of course Louis tears up again, "I wouldn't want it any other way, getting married to you just seems like the right thing to do, like to start our little family, a mummy a daddy and the kids, but like in a cooler way 'cause our kids got a papa."

"The best papa ever." Harry smiled. "The best fiancé ever."

"Oh my, I'm a fiancé now, I've never been a fiancé." Louis rambles, "I mean I've been a parent before you, I had sex and kissed before you, but living together and being a fiancé, that sure is a first I share with you and well, hopefully a last as well."

"I love you, so much." Harry lets out a laugh. "My fiancé."

"Papa! Daddy!" Robin comes running up the stairs with her hand thightly clutching something, "I got the ring! Daddy forgot, it was still in cupcake and Jamie almost eat it."

"Oh no! Luckily my little supergirl saved the ring on time!" Harry gasps, crouching down to take the ring from the girl's litttle hand. "Thank you, so much, Ro."

"No problem, I always help you!"

"I know, darling. You're the best," Harry pecks his child on the cheek, making Louis smile brightly at the beautiful sight. "Shall we put it on papa's finger then?"

"I help too?"

"Of course!"

And thus Robin and Harry slid the ring on Louis' ring finger, the diamond shining in the bathroom lights.

••••••

Hello everybody!

I know this took a while, it's because I didn't really know how I wanted Louis to react as I didn't want your cliché sappy sob story where he just says yes. So I hope you liked this very awkward/weird thingy.

LET'S CHAT:

I want to thank princessblou for your help, I needed a second opinion so thanks a lot! If you haven't checked out her book Peter Pan yet, you really should, she is an amazing writer who deserves much more views than she has now!

(If you think I should read your story, comment here and maybe I will give you a little shout out as well)

Questions:
- Was this too weird?
- Did you like this chapter?
- Would you want some more fillers before I go to the giving birth and what not scene?
- What kind of fillers would you like?
- How was your day?
- Would you ever get a tattoo, if so of what?
- What is something important to you?

Many questions this time lol

- My day was good, it was the first day of the new semester for me in a totally new class which I am actually pleasantly surprised with!
- I do want a tattoo and have been on the brink of making an appointment for about three months now but I simply don't have the balls to actually go and do it (if you want I'll show the thing I want to get next chapter)
- I think something that is important to me personally is self expression and letting others express themselves in their unique way (reason why I study art education)

Sorry for this hella long A/N

X Emma