Chapter 22

"I cannot believe you talked me into this," Trevor said gripping the steering wheel tighter. "This won't work."

"Yes, it will work. The only way to get to Drake, and Blaine is to play into their hands." 

Shaking his head, he clasped my hand gently. "I don't like the idea of Blaine getting his slimy hands on you." Squeezing a little tighter, I flinched. "He's the one who made me, he's ruthless." 

"Don't worry, Jason and everyone else know what to do. Mom and Dad are safe, and we can release the prisoners that were taken."

"I hope Kyle is up to the task," he mumbled. 

As we got closer, the scent of death caught my nose. It seemed like the further we drove, the darker and darker things became around us. The air became so heavy. Fidgeting in my seat,  as I looked into the dark trees, I could see things moving. We were being watched. 

"Trevor--"

"I know," he responded, without me saying anything else. "Reach into the back seat, carefully, and grab the chains." Slipping on my gloves, I grabbed the chains, placing them in my lap. "Put your hands together." Confused, I did as he said. One handed, he wrapped my wrists in chains. 

"Aahh!" 

Trevor looked at me with pain as he saw my skin burn beneath the chains. Naturally, I struggled against them. Tears covered my face, and before I knew it, we were in front of a house. 

It was so dark, covered in vines. The smell of blood came from every angle. 

"Are you ready?"

Nodding, he flitted around, dragging me out of the car. A couple wolves came out, their irises red; rogues. Sniffing the air, they knew was Trevor was bringing inside. 

"And we all thought you were a traitor." one of them half-laughed. 

"Is this the one?" the other snarled.

Nodding, "Yeah, where's Drake and Blaine?"

Trying to keep my eyes down as much as possible, I could smell the blood on them. Blood from my pack members. It took all my effort to keep my anger in check. Knowing full well, if I lose my temper now, then our whole plan will be destroyed. 

My stomach is turning the whole time as we walk through the pack house. Snarls, growls, and screams in the distance. Vomit threatens to come out. 

Stopping at a large door, Trevor knocks. 

"Come," a voice says. 

Opening the door, I come face to face with Drake Bacchus, and Blaine.

My blood boiled at their sight. 

"Well, well, what do we have here?" Drake slithered out. "Didn't think you would bring her to us, considering she's your sister." 

Trevor was silent at first, but he held his head high. "I figured why not. She means nothing to me anymore. Maybe there was a time I called her sister, but not now."

Blaine eyed him curiously. Standing up, he came over to me, grabbing a piece of my hair, bringing it to his nose, taking in my scent. "I've missed you so much, my pet." Stepping closer, his nose dragged along my neck. "You scent, just as I remembered."

"What do we do if her pack comes for her?" Drake asked. 

"Dispatch them," he hissed.

Gathering my courage, I finally spoke. "I'll stay with you, on one condition." 

Drake and Blaine started laughing at me. "You're in no position to bargain, little girl," Drake spat. Growling at him, I flashed my eyes. He snarled at me, lifting his lip. "Don't try me, bitch."