Fallin' Up ~ 10 {Jaebum FF}

Start from the beginning

He says looking right into your eyes getting closer and closer till he was now standing in front of you as you sat there on the kitchen counter. You've been waiting to hear those words to escape from Jaebum's mouth. If Jaebum was able to look you in your eyes and tell you how he really feels then his feelings must be sincere, right?? You know what Jaebum makes you happy and you've liked him for a while now. You weren't going let him go easily. Plus here Jaebum was basically pouring his heart out... Why not give him the benefit of the doubt.

You wrapped your arms around his neck and he was caught by surprise. You didn't think you were going to forgive him this easily but you couldn't help yourself.

"Does that mean you forgive me?" Jaebum asks and you smiled. Obviously.

"Just kiss me you fool," You said as you giggled and you felt Jaebum wrap his arms around your waist and you two pulled each other into a kiss. It felt like forever to finally kiss.

At least you fixed this little situation between Jaebum and you again but there was more thing to do... And that was to convince Jackson that Jaebum's intention is a good intention. And on top of that to get Jaebum and Jackson back to being best friends. You don't like when the two fight... Especially if it's something stupid.

You pulled away and you smiled.

"Happy at last," he smiles and you sighed.

"We still have more thing to do," you said hinting about Jackson but he still looked confused and dumbfounded.

"What is that?" Jaebum asks tilting his head and you looked at him.

"Well, two. One you and Jackson need to make up and then we have to get Jackson to accept our relationship," You said as your arm with still around his neck.

"That can be arranged,"

~

Eventually, after that dramatic moment with Jaebum, you two were back to being a couple, of course. You guys never ended it but you resolved the problem and were back to being an actual couple. If Jaebum and you were able to fix that little situation out, you were hoping that it was going to be easy for Jackson and Jaebum.

You two cuddled on the couch watching Disney movies and kissing and honestly, it was perfect. Eventually, you received a text from Jackson saying he was on his way home if you wanted anything and right now it wasn't the time to make Jaebum and Jackson talk anything out just yet. Jaebum and Jackson aren't in good terms at the moment so that was Jaebum cue to leave.

"Talk to him and let me know what he says," Jaebum says standing right in front of you looking down at you since you were shorter. "I will babe," you responded as you smiled and you went on your tippy toes and gave a quick peck.

He pulled away and smiled and gave you another peck till finally, he was out the door.

You had to think of a way to get Jackson in the same room as Jaebum without trying to kill him... It was going to be hard but you had to think of something soon and quick. But for now... Just show Jackson you're okay.

You were lost in thought until you heard the front door open.

"I'm home!" Jackson announced as he walked into the house. Hmm sounds like Jackson is in a good mood. Although you couldn't of think of something at the very moment... You should do something now... Jackson is happy and that's a good thing.

"Hello," You called out and you watched Jackson step in the living room with a huge smile on his face.

"Feeling better?" Jackson asks you and you nodded.

"Way better," you smiled... Little did Jackson know you made up with Jaebum and that's why you are happier than you were before.

"Good. I don't like seeing you upset." Jackson smiles as he sits next to you and smiled at him and didn't say anything. You had no idea why Jackson was in a good mood but you weren't going to question it. However, since you knew Jackson was in a good mood... Now was the time to make your move.

"What do you want?" Jackson asks looking right at you.

"How do you know I want something?" You asked pouting and Jackson chuckles.

"Well, you're giving that smile that you usually do when you want something," Jackson says smirking and you sighed.

"Okay so tomorrow... We should have a brother and sister moment and go maybe bowling?" You suggested and he smiles. You just have to act like you aren't doing anything fishy... You know...

"Aw is someone ready to lose tomorrow?" Jackson asks smirking and you smiled.

"Actually I'm ready to beat you at your own game," you smirked and you both began to laugh.

"Game on little sis,"

~

You had the plan ready and running. Jackson thinks it just a normal bonding day with the two of you but you low key invited Jaebum. You thought the only way Jackson can act like a rational person is if you put the two in public.

"I love this place," Jackson says as he opens his arms and smells his surrounding dramatically and you just stared at him.

"I can tell, it's like your second home," you giggled as you two walked to the booth that hands you your bowling shoes and he looks at you.

"Of course it is," Jackson smirks and you playfully rolled your eyes.

At last, you both had everything set up. You had your bowling shoes on and your bowling balls ready to go. Before you started bowling with Jackson you felt your pocket vibrate. You pulled out your phone and received a text from Jaebum.

I'm on my way beautiful~

You smiled and was quick to slip your phone back in your pocket.

"Ready to bowl?" Jackson asks as he grabs the bowling ball first and you nodded your head.

The plan is ready to go.

~

"How did you miss that!" Jackson says laughing holding his stomach and you playfully rolled your eyes. "Shut up, you distracted me!" you defended yourself and he continued to make fun of you.

As you two were having a good time, from the corner of your eye you can see Jaebum presence. This was the moment of truth. Anything could happen at this point. You watched him slowly walk up to Jackson and you. While he did that, you could feel your heart beating out of your chest. This can either go good or bad...

"Hello..." Jaebum says looking at you Jackson with his hands behind his back and you took one look at Jackson and could see he was happy to see Jaebum at all.

"Jaebum what are you doing here?" Jackson says in disgust and you stood between the two in case of anything.

"Can we please talk.... please?" Jaebum asks looking at Jackson and he just stood there and stared Jaebum down.

You hope this plan works.

~