Chapter 64:

Minni POV:

"Haha! I won! And i best your high score!!" I say and jump around Yoongi, doing a victory dance.

"Thats not fair! You distracted me!" He yells still with a little smile on his face.

"I did not! How did i distract you?" I say and stop jumping around.

"You slapped my phone out of my hand!!!!" He exclaims while pointing at me.

"So?" I say then he looks at me like 'really?' then we burst out into laughter.

After we settle down and sitting back on the couch, i get up and look at him.

"You want to listen to music?" I ask while walking over to my audio system.

"Yea sure. Oh hey! Those are NX-N500, right??" He says walking over, admiring them.

"Yea they are, you like them?" I ask while hooking my computer up.

"Yes! But arent they really expensive, like $799 in American dollars?" He says with his eyes a little wide.

"Yea i bought them while i was in America and i got them shipped over here." He nods then shuffles over to me looking at my laptop and we choose a random song. We head back over to the couch, this time i sit on the floor.

"So you lived in America?"

"Yep, basically my whole life." I say and glance up at him.

"Can you only speak Hangul and English?" He asks, leaning forward to where is elbows are on his knees.

"No, i can also speak Japanese, Chinese, and Thai. So can Chan-hee."

"Oh wow. Are you the best dancer?" He asks looking down at me.

"Well, not really. Im one of the main dancers but not the best. The lead dancer is Cherri, she is the best." He nods then gets off of the couch, my eyes following him. What...? He goes to the stereos and looks for something on my computer.

"What are you doing?" I ask, mighty confused. After doing something on my laptop he turns to me and smiles.

"Lets see what you got." I look at him with wide eyes. Does he mean ... like ... dance?? Just me ... and him?? Alone??

"Dance! You know our dance choreography right?" He said looking at me with amusement.

"Well some of it." I say wearily.

"Do you know the dance to Blood, Sweat, and Tears?" I nod slightly and he smiles. I get up from the ground and stand in the middle of my room. My palms are getting sweaty. Lord. He starts the music and i get into place. Throughout my dancing he nods his head approvingly. I cant tell what hes thinking. I am dying inside... way more than i already am. After its over he puts it back on shuffle and claps quietly.

"Your really good." He says and gets up, "Best dancer in my opinion." He winks and sits back onto the couch. I blush a little before getting my shit togther and joining him on the couch. Im breathing heavily while resting my head on my hand.

"Thank you." I say and chuckle breathily. Yoongi looks at me and slightly smiles, hesitating a little. But god even though its so simple he looks aMaZiNg!!

 But god even though its so simple he looks aMaZiNg!!

"Hey Min-hee, you uh ... got something right there. On your lips." I blush a little from embarrassment and start to bring my hand up to get whatever was on my mouth off. He brings his hand up and stops me, "No ... i got it." He says softly. He puts his hand lightly on my neck and slowly starts to bring his face closer.

   He waits till our faces are centimeters apart then...

Cherri POV:
"Aahh!" I screech then laugh as i almost fell from dancing, while mopping the floor.

"Be careful!" Jimin says while laughing his butt off.

"Guys watch this!" Taehyung says, standing by the wall then runs and slides on the floor on his stomach. He goes so far that he hit his head on the couch. Everyone starts crying from laughter, almost falling on the floor.

"That was amazing!!" Jungkook says while laughing really hard.

"Taehyung, ar- haha.. are you ok?" Sumi laughs, walking over to Tae.

"This is what happens when you fool around." Namjoon says walking towards the couch. Just as he says that he slips on the newly mopped floor and falls on his ass.

"And that is what happens when your Kim Namjoon." Bea says and we all start laughing again.

"Guys we are done in the living room." Jin says, getting all of our attention.

"So we should move on to the kitchen!" Nari says and goes behind everyone pushing us to the kitchen. All of us groan, not wanting to clean anymore.

"Can we at least put on some music?"Yuri whines.

"Yea lets put on music!" Hana yells and throws her hands up. Jhope picks her up from behind and spins her around a little. He lets go and does some little dance moves.

"Yea! Some music!" He yells when everyone gets into the kitchen area.

"Ill put on some music!" Jimin says and pulls out his phone.

"Yea, we have a speaker over there." I point at the counter where there is a small speaker laying on its side. Before Jimin could even start walking over there, Namjoon puts up his hand stopping Jimin.

"No, let someone else put on music." He says and looks. At everyone waiting for someone to offer to put something on. I take my phone out and wake it a little.

"Uh, I will put something on if you want." Namjoon nods almost frantically. Very confused right now to why be wont let Jimin play music though. I will just ask about it later i guess. I hook my phone up to the speaker and put my playlist on shuffle, letting a random song play.

"Ok! Lets start cleaning!" Nari exclaims. Welp ... it was fun while it lasted.

Minni POV:

  "No ... i got it." He says softly. He puts his hand lightly on my neck and slowly starts to bring his face closer.

  He waits till our faces are centimeters apart then comes to a stop, his face still so close, I can feel his breath on my face. He brings his thumb, that was once on my neck, and swipes it across my lips.

"Done." He whispers. He backs away, while slightly smirking, and sits back into the couch while pulling out his phone. What ... just ... happened. My eyes are wide and my face is a crimson red. He looks back over to me and tilts his head. "You ok?" He asks with a little hint of amusement. I nod my head and he smiles with his lips then looks back at his phone. I stand up quickly, getting his attention.

"Ill be back ... i have to go ... to the restroom." I stammer and quickly walk out my room heading to the bathroom like i said. Im about to cryyyy!!!!! That was way to much for my head to handle! I look in the mirror and i look like ive seen a ghost, my face is pale but my cheeks are very much red. Im fucking jungshook right now. I mean you would at least he would kiss me!!

  The door opens up slowly,"Hey uh Minni? May i come in?" I hum, not trusting my voice right now, and he walks in. He smiles sincerely and walks closer.

"Im sorry for earlier. If it made you uncomfortable or anything." I glance down then back up to his eyes. I shake my head.

"No. Its ok. It just surprised me." I look away, now staring at the floor, regretting my decision of looking him in the eyes. I feel a soft hand on my chin, slightly lifting my head up. I look up to see Yoongi staring at me. The corner of his mouth tugs up into a half smile.

"Still, im sorry. And i hope this will make up for it." He says just above a whisper. He leans his head in and plants a soft kiss onto my lips. Right before he goes to back off the door slams open and we push apart from each other:

"Oh."