Chapter 16:

An hour later and the plane has been called, so I get my cary on bag and head to the plane.

When I get on the plane there is only coach and first class. I was suppose to be in first class but there isn't any seats available so I have to go into coach. I look around and there are no open except one that is next to a girl with dark brown hair. I walk up to her and she is really pretty. (If you want to see a pic of her , go back to Characters in the beginning)

 (If you want to see a pic of her , go back to Characters in the beginning)

(That is what she is wearing)

"Excuse me, is it ok if I sit here?"

"Yea, no problem." She moves her bag so I could sit.

"Hi, my name is Kim Chan-hee."

"Hi, I am Im Min-hee."

We shake each others hand.

"Where are you going?"

"Seoul, South Korea."

"Oh, me too."

"What are you going for?"

"To become a trainee for Big Hit."

"Oh wow me too. How did they find out about you?"

"I gave Jimin from BTS a hard drive of me dancing, and I accidentally put all of my videos that I have ever recorded, and some of them I forgot to press the stop button so it showed me singing and rapping to myself. Also I guess they thought I was good. How about you?"

"Oh wow, ok. Umm... I have a YouTube account of me dancing and rapping so you know I guess they found it."

"Oh, what idols do you like, like groups and stuff."

"Oh well, I like BTS, which is my ultimate bias group, and I like GOT7 and EXO and Blackpink, and some others."

"Oh yea, I like then too. BTS is also my ultimate bias group."

"Oh who is your bias?"

"Park Jimin. Yours?"

"Min Yoongi. Who's is your bias is GOT7, mine is Yugyeom."

"Mine is Mark. What about EXO? Mine is Baekhyun."

"Oh Sehun."

"I actually have a ring that I wear all of the time, that has Jimin's name." I show her the ring I have on and then she shows me her hand that has a ring that says Suga.

"Me too."

"So, is there anything else you do?"

"Yea, I produce music, and I can kinda sing."

"Oh wow, you and Yoongi are perfect for each other." I laugh and she blushes and a little and laughs to.

"So is there anything else you do?"

"Yea, I am a gymnast I guess you can call it that, I can do flips, like back flips, backhand springs, front flips, back and front walk overs, etc. y'know stuff like that. And I'm a dance teacher."

"Oh cool."

"We have so much in common, we could be best friends!"

"Yea we could!"

We both look at each other then say at the same time, "Lets be best friends!" We both laugh. I know it's childish but I mean who cares, right?