Chapter 46:

Cherri POV:

The whole time we were practicing I kept getting nervous because ALL of fucking EXO are watching me practice, so it was a 'little' stressful. (Please note my sarcasm.)

We only have like 2/3 of the dance done, but we have been working on this all day so we decide that we are done for today.

"Yah! Yuri! We got to go!" Yuri was running around with chanyeol, but stopped and looked at me.

"I thought she is older than you." Sehun says. I swear to god Sehun! If you say something about me calling her unnie, I'm going to kill you.

"She is." I say with a blank face.

"So ... it's Yuri unnie." He says with a smirk. I look at him and try to keep my self calm.

"No." I say blankly and turn back to Yuri, "We got to go." She nods her head and turns to all of the boys.

"Bye bye." She waves and gives each of them a hug.

"Bye guys." I wave.

"It's oppa!!" Sehun says.

"I am not calling you oppa!!" I say and start chasing him.

"Why not?! Do you not have manners?!" Sehun yells and he is trying to get away from me.

"I do! But I'm not calling you all oppa! It's really cheesy and weird!!" I yell back, finally getting ahold of his hoodie and pulling him back.

"Save me hyungs!!" He yells trying to get away from my grasp.

"No your the one who kept trying to get her to say oppa and unnie." Baekhyun says, him and Chanyeol almost on the floor laughing. Before I could do anything, Yuri pulls me away from him and tells me to tell every body bye.

"I already did." I say.

"No, you said bye. Just because you have no manners doesn't mean you can be rude." I was about to say something but she put her finger on my lip, turned me around to face the boys, and pushed me towards them.

"Bye guys ..." I say and lightly hug them, until I get to Baekhyun and he forces me into a big hug and squishes me.

"Let go of me!!" I yell trying to pull away.

"No! This is at least what you get for not calling me oppa." I mean it's not that bad. Getting a big hug from your bias ... now that I think about it, that's not bad at all.

"Ok ok!" I say and he finally lets go. I look up at him when I pull away and he is smiling at me. Dead!! Oh my god!!! Dead!!! Help me!!!! It's too beautiful!!! Ok ok! Keep calm! I smile back and quickly look away because I am definitely blushing, at least a little bit.

"Bye Kai, we are working on this .... when?" Is at looking back at him while I'm walking.

"Uh next week sometime maybe, or in a couple of days?"

"Either one is fine." I smile at all of them and then back around to leave. I close the door to the dance room and look back to Yuri, only to see her sprawled in the middle of the hallway.

"Uh...?" I look at her confusingly. Damn, she is weird.

"I am dead inside! Why did I come!? They are so beautiful!!! They are gods!! I didn't even deserve to be in there presence!!" She says and then starts to fake cry, ugly cry I may add.

"Get up before someone comes out and sees you! We got to go!" I say half whispering, half laughing. I got and grab her hand and drag her until she finally stands up and walks on her two own legs.

"Yah! Stop fake crying! You look ugly!" I say and she immediately stops.

"Hoe!!" She yells at me. She did not! That bitch about to get it! I stop and and turn around to look at her., "Uh oh." She says and starts running away from me.

"You bitch! Don't call me a hoe!!" I yell, chasing her all the till we get outside.

"You are an evil maknae!!" She yells as she runs into the car and gets in.

"Yep! Satan is jealous!!!" I say getting in after her, hitting her. We 'fight' and laugh the whole way home.

We get out of the car and head to the house. I open the door and I don't hear anything. We look at each other in confusion and continue to walk until we get to the living room. I see all of them sprawled different ways ok the couch watching there phones, tv, or Netflix.

"I think there dead." I whisper to Yuri.

"Same. What are we going to do?" She whispers back. I shrug my shoulders and just point to the stairs. She nods and we head to my room. I run and jump on my bed and Yuri does the same. After a while in silence I speak up.

"Hey Yuri?"

"Hm?" She hums in response.

"You wanna go get your hair dyed?" She turns and looks at me with confusion.

"When?"

"Now." I say blankly.

"But it's almost 9 p.m."

"So?"

"True. Let's go." We both get up and head down stairs and heading out the door, the rest of the girls still not noticing our existence.

We wait for a car to come, then head to the closest hair salon, and hoping they are still open.

Once we get there, we notice that they are still open ... thank god. We go inside and it's a pretty nice place. It's not to small but not to big either.

"Hello! How may I help you?" The woman at the didnt desk says.

"Hi! We both want to get our hair dyed." I say and smile at both the woman and Yuri.

"Ok! Do you both know what color?" I smile and nod and look at Yuri and see that she nods as well, "Ok, them what colors will you want?"

"I would like ...

Sorry for any mistakes