Chapter 52:

And the it happened...

Our lips touched. I fell and me and the Park Jimin basically kissed. You are reading this right. I can assure you. And your probably wondering how in the hell am I staying so calm when he just touches me and I flip the freak out. And that reason is .... im letting you prepare yourself for what's about to happen.

........

WhYyYYyYyy!!¡¡!¡!¡!¡I aM sHoOk!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡ HEEELLPPP MEEEEE!!!! HOLY POTAETO CHIP!!! IM DEAD!!! GSNFJDKMS DNSKSNCBSKSK!!! IMAGINE YOUR BIAS OR YOUR MOST FAVORITE PERSON THAT YOU WANT TO MEET!! AND THEN IMAGINE KISSING THEM!!!!! *inster whaling and hissing sounds* ITS LIKE KISSING A CLOUD!!!!!!! WEEEEHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CANT FUNCTION!!!!!! LITERALLY KILL ME!!!!!! I AM I LITERAL TOMATO!!!! Hhnskdkwndnkdosmsmdkdkdkdk

  As I'm sitting there having a mental break down in my head, I remember I haven't gotten off yet. I hurriedly get up off of Jimin and stand up. I am literally about to cry!

"I am so so sorry!!" I whisper yell. He has a slight blush on his cheeks, and his eyes are a little wide.

"No, uh, it's ok. Don't worry about it. I didn't mind at all, actually." He says quite calmly. WHAT THE FUCK!!!! OMG!!!! HOLY GOD OF YEESUS!!!! I- no no calm down!!!!!!

"O-ok." I stutter a little bit. I then grab his hand and run to the living room to the base. We were the first people there.

*Time Skip*

  After a little while we were done playing the game because the person that was 'it' stayed the same. Taehyung couldn't ever get anyone. Poor Taeㅋㅋㅋ.

  We decide to go to bed because it was getting late. I say I have to go to the bathroom, but I take Yuri and Minni with me.

"Guys!!!" I whisper once we are by the bathroom up stairs.

"What? Why did you bring us up here?" Minni asks. I play everything that happened in my head and start hyperventilating.

"Wow! What's wrong!!" I think start to fangirl.

"Ok! So when we were playing hide and seek I was hiding with Jimin." I take a breath and then continue, "And when we were heading to the base, I fell but I fell on top of Jimin."

"Ooooooo" Yuri says and winks.

"Wait!" I say and then roll my eyes. She is such a weirdo, I swear, "Any way, when I was getting off of him he accidentally hit my elbow and I fell and then... our lips touched."

"What!??!?!?" Yuri screams. I hurry and cover hurry mouth.

"Shut up idiot!"