Chapter 17:

Chan-hee POV:

Min-hee fell asleep with her earbuds in her ears. Now I have to pee. Great. I go to the bathroom but it's occupied so I go to the bathroom in first class. I don't look around at the people in first class because I think it's just awkward. I get to the bathroom and it's locked. Well great. I am about to kiss my self, so I am just going to wait right here.

When the door open I sigh and turn, then freeze. You will never guess who it is.

"Chaney is that you?" I blush at what he said. He remembers me.

"Hi, kookie." He gave me a little hug.

"Oh my god! Your hair, it's red."

"I... uh."

"You look great." At this point, I am this close from peeing myself and having FUCKING JEON JUNGKOOK IN FRONT OG MY FACE MAKES ME NEED TO PEE EVEN MORE!!

I guess I looked uncomfortable because Jungkook asked, "Are you ok?"

"Oh ... uh yea, I just have to use the restroom."

"Oh, sorry." He laughed awkwardly and stepped aside and let me get into the bathroom. When I got in I thought , I didn't know BTS was on the same plane.

Jungkook POV:

Chany looks good in read hair. Oh, I got to tell Jimin!

I get back to me, Jimin, and J-hope's spot. Jimin and J-hope get up to let me in since I am by the window.

"Hyungs! You will never guess who I just saw."

"Who? An alien, I thought  I just saw Taehyung pass through here somewhere." J-hope said looking around.

"No, you idiot. The alien is sitting behind us sitting down."

They look behind us seeing V looking at us smiling like an idiot.

"So, who did you see?"

"Chan-hee!" I smile and then that alien popped out of nowhere.

"Omg, my little Chany!!!!"

"No, she isn't YOUR Chany. But where did you see her? I thought you went to the bathroom, and nobody passed except some red headed chic."

"Oh my god, that was her! She dyed her hair, stupid."

"Oooooo, I am going to tell her you called her a chic."

"No don't! I didn't know that was her!"

"Well, I am doing it anyway." V stuck out his tongue.

"We should talk to her!" Jhope suggested.

"Yea, go get her!" Jimin said.

"Ok."

I get up and go toward the bathroom to get her when she gets out.