Chapter 10:

*Time Skip*

The fan sign was over and I still need my phone. I go to the door they walked through and knocked on it. A guard came out.

"What do you want? You are not coming in, this is a restricted area." He was about to close the door but I stopped him.

"Yea, sorry, I know. But, V from BTS had my phone, he took it from me, and I need it back." He looked at me suspiciously, like he didn't believe me.

"One second, wait here." He said that and closed the door. I just decided to sit down while I waited.

The door opened and I stood up only to be engulfed into a hug. I was surprised and I didn't know who it was at first so I just patted the persons back.

The person let go and I looked at there face and froze. It was TAEHYUNG!!!

"Hi, Chany!" He smiled his box smile.

"Oh uh hi, sorry to bother but I came to get my phone. I know our probably tired and don't want to see anymore girls." I said while scratching the back of my head.

"Yea I am, but I am not tired of seeing you." I blushed and said thank you, "Oh here is your phone, sorry 'bout that."

"No, it is ok!"

"Well, sadly, I got to go." He pouted. AWE SO  CUTE.

"Awe, it is ok, and thank you."

"Yea no problem. And nice pictures by the way." I blushed at the last thin and laughed awkwardly. He then gave an awe and said bye then hugged me again. This time me actually hugging back.

Just as we slowly let go we heard, "Taehyung, where are you?" We turned to the door still slightly holding each other and we see Jimin turn towards us and stop.

"Oh, there you are... why is chant here with you?" He gave a slight pout as he was questioning Teahyung.

"Oh, y'know that phone I had a while ago at the fan sign.. that was her phone." He turned and looked at me and smiled. I blushed and he went around me and put his arms around my shoulders from the back and hugged me while putting his head on my shoulder. I blushed even more.

"Hey! Get off of her, you pervert!" Jimin came over and pulled me away from Taehyung and kicked the area where Tae was.

"Awwwweeee, give her back." TaeTae pouted and held out his arms.

"No!" He rapped his arms around me like he was protecting me. Just as V was about to protest someone came out.

"Hey guys what is taking you so long? We got... to... go." He slowed down as he was looking at us.

"Uh, hi Jungkook." Jimin said still hugging me.

"What are y'all doing?" Jungkook asked looking at us three.

"Jimin took Chany away from me!"

"Did not! If you weren't being a pervert I wouldn't have to."

"I was not being a pervert! If she didn't have to be so cute. I wouldn't have have to hug her."

They kept on bickering until Jungkook interrupted them, "Hyungs, we have to go, everybody is tired and want to go back to the hotel."

"Ok." They said in unison, looking down and pouting. "Bye, Chan-hee."

"Bye! Thanks for my phone TaeTae. It was so nice meeting you guys." I said shyly looking down at my hands fiddling with my fingers. They looked at each other then looked at me.

"Awwwwweeeee!" They all said and came up to me and gave me a group hug.

"Bye, Chany!" They all said while waving.

I waved back then when they closed the door, I just stood there in shock taking in what just happened.

I walked out going to my car where Cana was.

"What took you so long?"

"It's a long story!"

*Time Skip*

   I got home after dropping Cana off and u went strait to my bed and thought about today. After thinking I screamed and started to cry because it was a lot to take in. I then cried myself to sleep.