Chapter 3:

Chan-hee POV:

"CHAN-HEE!" I shot my eyes open, waking up from a scream of my name.

I looked up to see Cana looking at me with her eye brows furrowed.

"What?" I said in the most calm way possible.

"I thought we were going shopping, it's already 12:00!" I looked at the clock to see that it read 12:05.

"Oh crap! Ok I will go take a quick shower and get dressed and then we can leave. And how about I buy us some lunch."

"Ok! I will go get dressed. Do you mind if I borrow some of your clothes?"

"Nope, go ahead."

*Time Skip*

We arrive at the mall and head to a clothes store.

"Hey ,Chan-hee, how about we buy two outfits for both days!" She said with a little bit of hope in her eyes.

"Yea sounds good to me."

*Another Time Skip*

We are with buying our clothes and decide to go eat some food. We get our chicken and rice and go sit down.

After we were done with our food, we decide to go back to my house but before we left we walked part a really cute store so we decided to just look around.

"Hey, you should buy an outfit for your dance cover." Cana just looked at me with a smirk, as she said that she also was holding up really cute leggings.

"Yea, I should , shouldn't I?" I said totally falling for her plan to get more clothes.

After I got another new outfit, we headed home.

*Time Skip to tomorrow*

Today I was forced to make the dance cover for Blood,Sweat,and Tears.

(Outfit for dance cover)

So I put on my new clothes and set up my camera equipment I had from recording myself practicing.

Cana helped by pressing record and setting the music on. After the song finished and I was done she pressed the stop button or at least I thought she did. We decided to put some other BTS songs on, but when Save Me came on I couldn't just not sing so I bursted all of my emotions into this song, when it was over I looked at Cana and she was smiling like an idiot. We just stared at each other before bursting out into laughter. After that, we just danced and sang not even caring anymore. It was so much fun!