Chapter 55:

Jimin POV:

I am very flustered and I am dying. Chany looks amaazzziiinnnggg and just plain sexy in her bathing suit!!!!! I am really excited to go have fun at the water park and stuff but I'm going to have hell trying not to stare.

I'm so happy for Taehyung and Sumi!! They are so cute!!

I get cut out of my thought of Cherri tapping on my shoulder. I look at her and she has a slight blush in her cheeks. Cute.

"Can we take a picture?" Oh my god she is the cutest thing!!

"Yea o-of course." I say with a smile and watch as she struggles to get her phone out of the bag. She finally gets it and presses the home button, I look at her phone and get really happy. Her lock screen is a picture of me!!

  I see her smile in the corner of my eye and then unlocks her phone to take a picture

I see her smile in the corner of my eye and then unlocks her phone to take a picture. She smiles and holds up a hand heart then I put a hand heart next to hers and kiss her on the cheek and wait till she takes the picture.

After we take a couple of more we look at all of them choosing which ones we want to keep.

Cherri POV:

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! HELP!! I AM DYING!!!! I CANT BREATH ENDJISKANSUISBW HE! KISSED! ME! ON! THE! CHEEK! Gujdnwjdjejnsidjwnsinwjnnsis!!

"WE ARE HERE!!!" Yuri yells and pulls open the door dragging Jungkook with her.

"Eeee! I'm so excited!!" Nari said and jumps out of the van also, Jin by here side. Me and Jimin hop out waiting for the others to join us.

The water park is huge!! It has a lazy river, slides, and the pools are huge! We take off our cover-ups and some of the boys take off there shirts.

I

Can't

BREATH!!!

HELP!! They look hot especially Jimin!!! I can't deceive how dead I am right now!!!!

   "Cannon ball!!" Jungkook screams. He jumps into the pool some of the boys doing the same.

"Come on Yuri!!" Jungkook said swimming so the ledge and trying to grab her to pull her in.

"N-no, I will go in later." She said trying to back away. She finally backs away but I look over AND ITS LIKE IT HAPPENED IN SLOW MOTION!! Jungkook picked himself up from the pool by the ledge, put one foot on the ground then the other, then standing up. Water falling from his face and muscles. He walks over to Yuri and takes her hand.

"Please come swim us!!" He says then smiles and she gives in and goes. All of the girls are dying!!! I CANT BREAATHHH!!! I NEED AN INHALER!!! OH MY GOD!!! THAT WAS HOT!!!

"That was so hot!!" I whisper/yell to Minni.

"I know!!" She says and we try not to fangirl(which fails miserably). I then go over and jump into the pool with the others.

   I look over and I see Jimin and Yoongi talking to each ... they look kind of pissed. I wonder what's wrong.

Yoongi POV:

  Jungkook gets up out of the pool and goes to get Yuri and I see all of the girls freaking out over him saying how he looks so 'hot' and blah blah blah. 

  I look at Minni and she has a little blush and she is squealing over Jungkook with Cherri. What the fuck Jungkook!?!? Ugh your gonna get it later!! 

"Fuckin Jungkook.." I look over and see Jimin plopping by me.

"I know right. Making all of the girls swoon over him with his good looks and shit." I say and roll my eyes, Jimin nodding his head.

  Me, Minni, Jimin, Namjoon, Jin, and Nari are the only ones not in the pool. But soon to be only me and Minni. Shit. I don't know what to say!!! Or do!!!  Ok ok... calm your shit Yoongi! Just play it cool... ask her something. But be smooth. Ok! Ok! I got this!

"He-"

"AAAHHHH!!"

"Oh my god!"

"Are you ok?"

"Call the ambulance!!"