Chapter 45:

"I know. Worth shot." Right after I finished talking, the door flung open and ...

Kai walked in, but behind him was ...

   All of EXO. That's right all of them. All 9. Sndiisens bdiwnsjxjsksndjxiajwsnxj. IM SO FUCKING DEAD!! I'm literally going to pass out. I wasn't ready to meet all of them! I need time to prepare! My heartue!! You have to go easy on my you know, I'm very fragile.

"Hey, Cherri! Sorry, they all wanted to come and meet you and see our dance." Kai says, scratching the back of his neck.

"It's ok, I mean I didn't bring all of my members but one of them came. This is Yuri." I point back to Yuri and when I look at her it looks like she is about to cry and pass out also. I don't think she was ready to meet all of the members either. I think she was only prepared to meet her bias, and that's already a lot. She is a literal tomato right now. I elbow her slightly and she looked over at me and then gets it.

"Oh, uh- I- uh- I am Yuri, nice to meet you all."  I am still ShOk!

"Oh yea, boys this Cherri. Cherri this is the boys. I'm assuming you know all of there names right?" I nod my head and smile then wave.

"So who is your bias'?" Chanyeol blurts out. Me and Yuri blush slightly.

"Chanyeol!" Suho yells and then looks at us apologetically.

"No, it's ok. I don't mind." I smile back at them, "Mine is Baekhyun." I say and of fucking course I blush a little more.

"Yay! Suck on that!" Baekhyun says and sticks out his tongue to everyone. He runs over to me and puts an arm around my shoulders. I. Am . DeAd! They all look at Yuri and she blushes even more. Ha!

"Oh my bias is Kai oppa." She says and looks down and they all pout (eee cuteah) and Kai just smirks.

"What year were you born in, Yuri?" Xuimin asks.

"1996."

"Then we are all your oppas!" Lay says excitedly.

"What about you Cherri?" Baek asked me. Oh no. I don't want to call anybody oppa. No way.

"I'm a 97 liner." I say plainly.

"Awe your the youngest! So we all are your oppas and unnie."

"Hey Kai! Shouldn't we start to practice?" I say trying to change the subject. ... I am not calling them oppa.

"Yah! It's Kai oppa!" Sehun yells out from across the room. He hasn't even talked yet and the first words he says, I already want to kill him. I look over at him blankly and he just chuckles slightly.

"Oh yea sure." Kai says going over to my laptop, that's hooked up to the speaker system, and we start to practice.

Yuri POV:

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. I'm dead. I can't believe this. I'm actually talking to them! My oppas! And I happened to take a note that Kai looks gooiiiiiddd while practicing.

"There really good!" D.O says.

"Yea, Cherri is one of the main dancers in our group. Along with Minni, Sumi, and I of course." I say, still focusing on Kai and Cherri.

"Oh? You can dance to?" Chanyeol asks. I now look at them, most of 'em looking at me.

"I mean I can dance well, not as good as Cherri and Minni but me and Sumi are like at the same level, she might be a little better than me. " I say looking at all of them.

"I want to see!" Xuimin says while pointing at a tiny spot on the floor.

"Uh, sure?" I get up and do a part from our dance from Snoop Dogg.

"Wow."

"Very good."

"You can see us dance more on YouTube, on the BigHit channel. We did dance practices and we will be letting out our group teaser soon." I babble on.

"Oh cool! I will definitely be watching!" Baekhyun says.

"Yea me too!" Suho says agreeing.

After a little bit we stop talking a little and just watch them practice.