Chapter 14:

Jimin POV:

"Guys! Get up! It's an emergency!"since it was just getting late I had to go yell for all of them to get up.

"Hmm?"

"What?"

"What is it Jimin?"

After all of them are in the lunging room and sitting on the couch, I pull out my computer. "Guys, you have to see this."

"What is it?!" J-hope said a little annoyed.

"Ok, y'all remember Chan-hee, right?"

"Who is that?" Namjoon asked. I guess he didn't really talk to her.

"How could you not remember her. Her name was Kim Chan-hee, she can speak Korean, she had grey purple and pinkish hair."

"Oh yea,  she was nice!" Jin said. Yea, well no duh she was nice!

"I think I remember, I didn't get to spend time talking to her though. But why are you telling us this?"

"Because, when she as there she gave me a hard dive. She said it was just her cover dancing to Blood,Sweat, and Tears, but I think she accidentally downloaded all of her videos she made. I watched all of them and learned that she sometimes didn't turn off the camera on accident. So it had her goofing around, dancing, singing, rapping, and many other things that I am not going to name. But she is REALLY talented." I put the video of her doing Blood,Sweat, and Tears first.

"Wow, she is good."

"She is as good as Jhope hyung."

After it ended, I went back to where she sang/rap and danced to all of Save Me.

"Wow! Is that her singing?"

"She is amazing!"

"So, I was thinking she would be an incredible idol. What do y'all think?" I said really hopefully.

"I think she has what it takes."

"Yea, she is really good."

"Yea, she has swag."

"I will give this to PD-nim and he can give it to them if he thinks she is good enough." Rapmon says taking the hard drive.

*2 weeks later*

"Hey guys get in here!" I hear  Namjoon
Say in the living room.

"What is it hyung?"

"You know that Chan-hee girl. PD-nim said she was really talented and that he gave it to them and they are going to call her next week. If she is going to agree she will ride the same plane as us back to Korea."

"Yay!"

"That's great!"

I really hope she agrees.