"Here, you can change in the restroom" Steve infromed me. I nodded and went to change. The shirt was a button up one, like the boys. I didn't even bother buttoning it, and I had an under shirt on, so it didn't matter. My undershirt showed a bit of my stomach, up to my belly button, but it made me look cute, so I left it like that. I walked out. Sodapop was waiting for me.

"What do you think?" I asked.

"Look good, might attract new customers" he said. I smiled and sat at the cash register. The first customer was no other than Curly Shepard. He smiled once he saw me.

"Hey baby, we meet again" he said.

"How may I help you?" I asked, in the nicest way I can.

"I need an oil change hunny" he responded.

"Wait here" I said. I walked into the garage, and got Soapop.

"You need an oil change?" he asked. Curly nodded. He was heading back into the garage, but I stopped him.

"Please hurry" I pleaded in a whisper. He nodded, and walked into the garage. I sat at the cash register, picked up a magazine, and pretended to read it. Curly kept on starring at me.

"What are you doing this afternon?" he asked in a flirty way. I put the magazine down.

"Nothing that involves you" I replied. He grinned, and got my hand.

"A cute girl like you shouldn't be like that" he said, gripping my hand tightly.

"Well I am, but only to you" I responded, pulling my hand away. He leaned over the counter.

"Why don't we go somewhere when you get off work?" he asked, leaning closer. Suddenly, someone pulled me back and got between Curly and me. It was Sodapop.

"It's done" he said. Curly payed for it, winked at me, and left. I had my arms crossed infront of my chest. "I thought I was about to blow if you hadn't come" I said.

"He's gone now, so put on a smile and get ready for our rush hour" he responded. I sighed and sat down again. I took out my ipod, and started playing music. The first song that popped up was 'Boyfriend' by Justin Bieber. Sodapop looked at me, and cocked an eyebrow. I smiled at him, and he smiled too. I danced a bit. Then the rush hour began.

I thought I was ganna die any minute, and all the boys that came, would flirt with me. Finally, when I thought we were done, a guy came into the store.

"How may I help you?" I politely asked. He was middle class. When he saw me, he smiled. Oh great, he's probably ganna flirt with me too.

"I need new brakes" he replied, using a friendly voice. I was surprised he didn't call me 'babe' or 'baby'. "What's wrong?" he asked, noticing the look on my face.

"Oh nothing, it's just, all the other guys that came flirted with me, you're the only one that hasn't" I explained. He chuckled.

"I don't flirt with girls I haven't gotten to know" he responded. I smiled.

"I'll let the guys know about the brakes" I infomed him. I walked into the garage, told Steve, and he started right away on it. I walked back inside the store, then the song 'beautiful Soul' started playing. I looked over at the guy; he was attractive. I sat down at the cash register.

"What's your name?" he sudddenly asked.

"Cyndy" I replied.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Micheal" he said. I shook his hand.

"So you're 16?" I asked.

"Yea, how old are you?" he asked.

"14" I responded.