[44] Holiday With You

Oh POV

I got an inspiration about this chapter after saw a picture that Plustor posted in his IG 👆👆👆

I should blame him because he made me got an idea for this chapter! 😅

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"I have day off for three days. How about we go somewhere for holiday?"

He got excited in the morning. Holiday? I like that word but what about Plustor? His parent told me if he wanted to spend two days with me.

"Plustor and I already have a plan for our date!"

"Cancel it!"

"No. I can't!"

"You choose him over me?" he whined.

"Don't be so childish, Copper!"

He came and hugged me. Trying to act cute and beg me to cancel my plan with Plustor. How could I do that?

"Fine. I will have words with him!" he said.

"You want to have fight with a boy, a little boy? Have shame on you, Copper!"

"Please Oh... Please... Na... Na... Na..."

My phone rang as he held my hands and cling around me. He was begging and acting cute at the same time. What a big baby!

"Hallo?"

It was Plustor. He called me by using his father phone. He told me he couldn't come and spend times with me. His school made camp event with other schools.

I could see a glimpse of smile on his face. Copper. And what is in his eyes? Sparkles? Is that stars?

"So.... Ready for going holiday with your handsome future husband?"

"Lazy!"

Then you can imagine he was being clingy, touchy and acting cute. That pout and puppy eyes look. Damn. Please be strong Oh. Be strong my heart. I told myself.

And what do you think would be happen? Of course I lost my sanity. I meant, I gave up on his cuteness. Don't blame me. Who could resist someone like him? Handsome doctor who is hot, sexy and good in everything. I mean everything is everything. He is a whole package. Package. Especially, ehem.. ehem... No need to explain about it.

"Fine but...."

"I will prepare our clothes and stuff"

And he ran to room, my room or our room. I don't know anymore if it is my room or his room. It is like he is moving in. You could see his stuff everywhere. Clothes, boxer, his paperwork, suitcase and many things.

The bell door is ringing and when I opened it I saw our lovely couple smiled at me. They came in and sat on the couch.

"Oh, which swimwear do you pre....fer?" He came out from room with two pieces of swimwear in his hands. He look pissed when he saw his two friends-enemies in front of him.

"Why are you guys here?"

"My Sun wants to meet Oh, so I accompany him"

"Do you want to go for some trips, Oh?" Sun asked me.

I nodded and before Inn opened his mouth, my handsome future husband (amen) turned his meany mode on.

"You two are not allowed! Not invited! This only two of us. Me and my cute Oh!"

Inn pout and Sun seems like he wanna puke when he called my name like that.

"Don't worry, we have another plan to do with Nam and Peach!" Sun said and I knew that his tone is up for something. He was planning something and the result might me made my Copper mad and go crazy.

"Really? That is good then! Thank you for your understanding, Sun!"

"You're welcome, Copper!" Sun smiled and Inn smirked.

Damn this two partner in crime. Why they become a criminal couple? And should I tell him about them?

Nah... Better not because I love when I see him being mad. He is cute when he is mad and that pouty lips, I wanted to suck and eat it. Shit. Why I became pervert about him?

Shit, Oh! Don't you have enough of him every night you do it with him? May I being honest? No, of course no!

I am a healthy man and so does he. We need to satisfy each other more anyways.

*****

He was being so excited and energetic from freekin' early morning since he woke up until now, we are in the plane. That smile on his face never fade away. He keeps showing people his charming smile and his beautiful teeth. I wanted to scold him because of what he was doing attracts people, especially girls who kept their eyes checking on him. Sigh. Back off girls, he is mine!

Where we are going? Trip for three days. He wanted spend time with me in Phuket and visiting his parent. Nervous? It would be a lie if I said I wasn't nervous. Even though I have met them before but this time I felt different. He would introduce me as his future husband, I mean his boyfriend. Aish, my mind. Don't think too far!

"I am so excited, Oh. This is gonna be fun. Only you and me!"

We sat side by side. Economy class. Well, no need to spend lot of money for business class. At least, I will have experience something interesting in this class, I think.

"Sun, be careful na. Don't hurt your belly"

"I am not pregnant, Inn!"

"Peach, why you asked me to join you? This is your trip with your friend?"

"Don't worry, Victor. Inn told me to ask you to join us. Right, Inn?"

"Why am I the only one who is single over here?"

"Nam? Finally we meet again!"

Okay, not only me and him. Not just us, but those crazy friends of mine too. They are here, with us. I looked at someone beside me. His expression is ready to murder someone. This is bad!

I knew the last time Inn and Sun came, they had planned this. They wanted to ruin his friend's imagination. Poor my Copper.

I reached his hand and held it to calm him down. He looked at me and gave me look like he was defeated. I gave him smile and kissed him on the cheek.

"You still have me!"

"Ewwww gross! PG13. Behave yourself Oh. There is kids over here!" Inn said and pointed to a little girl who was looking at us and smile.

"Say to someone who always tries to make his boyfriend pregnant!" Copper shout.

"You...!"

"You what?!"

They seems wanted to fight each other.

"Copper. Inn. You two. Sit. Back. To. Your. Seat. Right. Now!"

"Yes, Mom!" they said in union and sat quietly.

Thanks God, Peach was there. She knows how to handle these two big kids around us.

"Oh, we need to escape from them!"

"They are our friend, Copper. More people, more fun!"

"I just want to have some times with you. Only you and me" he sound like a child who begged for a candy.

"You always have me, Copper!" I whispered, "I am all yours!"

He grinned happily.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hello readers 😊

I am back

Well, I am trying to come back as soon as possible

My mom is trying to recover
She can't walk yet, but hope she will able to walk soon 😇😇

I come here to make you readers happy and to make good, and hope what I do could make God accepts my wish for my mom 😇😇

And I hope this is working, amen 🙏🙏🙏