[2] Who Are You?

I kept rolling around on my bed. I kept thinking about him. Not I wanted that, but his face always crosses my mind. I sit up then back to lay down on the bed. I did that for nth times. I didn't know what happened to me.

"Aaaarrrggghhhh! What happen to me? Why am I being like this?"

I heard someone knocked my door again. I walked to my door and I saw Sun was standing there. He wear his casual t-shirt and jeans.

"Let's hang out!"

"I don't have a mood to go out!" I refused him, "I want to sleep!"

"If you want to sleep, why I keep hear your scream every single minutes?" He said, "Come on! I know you need to clear your mind"

I changed my clothes and tidied my hair. I followed him. He drove us to the club nearby. Why he brought me here? Club? But I couldn't drink. I hated drink alcohol.

"I can't drink" I told him.

"You don't need to" he said, "Just enjoy the music and maybe you can dance along with beautiful girls inside"

Not a bad idea, but I hoped my uncle and my aunt never find out about this or else. They would take back their permission to let me live in dorm.

Sun walked inside and I just followed him from behind. We sat on the corner. It was more quiet than other place in that club. He bought some can of beers. I only ordered orange juice. Well, what can I say? I can't drink alcohol.

"You sure, you don't want to try this?" He offered me a can of beer but I refused it.

"No thanks. I am fine!"

We enjoy our times. It was crowd in that night. The musics was very loud. We should scream to talk to each other. I found it was so funny. We acted like stupid people. No. We look like stupid people.

Sun asked me to dance with him but I refused him again. I can't dance. My move is so awkward. I didn't want him to laugh at me because of that.

"I need to go to bathroom" I told him.

"What?"

"I said, I want to go to bathroom!" I screamed.

"Okay!"

I walked away and tried to find where is the bathroom. It was so dark. I couldn't see clearly people arround me. It was crowded. I couldn't find a way so easily. It was so hard to find a way to walk in that crowd. And thud. Again. I bumped to someone. I nearly to fall down but he held my hands. He helped me not to fall down. I thanked him.

"If I knew it was you, I will let you fall down" he said, "I regret to help you not to fall down!"

It was the same person who I bumped few days ago. It was him. A guy who has no heart. A guy who has words more sharp than a knife. A guy who is keep crossing my mind. I didn't know his name.

"I am sorry!"

"Just go away from me, mushroom!" He left me.

I stunned again. I zone out. Not because his cold attittude. Mushroom. He called me mushroom. I never knew if I had that nickname before. It wasn't my nickname. But why I felt it was so familiar?

I knew my hair cut makes me look like mushroom, but no one ever called me like that before. He was the first one, I guessed. But why his voice and the way he called me seems so familiar to me? Who is he?

I didn't know what happened. I just felt my body became weak. My eyes became blur. All I could see was dark. I fell down. My body hit the floor. I could hear some voices tried to talk to me. But I didn't know what they said. All of them disappeared after that. Everything disappeared. Everything became dark.

*****

I opened my eyes. I sit up. Tried to sat on the bed. I looked on my surroundings. It look different from my room. Everything is different. I wasn't in my room. Where am I?

"You wake up?" I nodded at Sun who walked toward me. He gave me a glass of water. I drank it and thanked him.

"What happened? Where am I? And why am I here?"

"I didn't know what happened. All I knew, I found you passed out last night. And I brought you here in my room" he told me, "So, what happened? Why did you passed out last night? Did someone hit you?"

I shook my head, "I don't know. I don't remember" I told him. I lied.

I didn't know why I should lie to him. My heart told me to do it. Honestly, I didn't know what happened to me. Everything happened since I met him. That guy. I didn't know his name. But I sure, all this happened because of him. Who is he? What he has done to me?

"Do you know the guy who was mad at me in the food stall few days ago?"

"Why? Did he do something to you?"

I could hear anger came out from his voice. I didn't know why he would angry about that guy. Is he has problems with that guy? Are they enemy or something?

"No. Nothing. I just curious about him" I said.

"You don't need to know him" he told me, "Better you stay away from him. Okay, Oh?"

I didn't know why he suddenly became so protective on me. He seem didn't like about that guy. I nodded to asure him, I won't get involve with that guy. But my heart kept wondering who is that guy. I was curious.

*****

I walked to my faculty with lot of questions in my mind. I couldn't concentrate of anything. Even when class started I couldn't focus at all. My mind kept playing questions. My mind kept thinking of him. I didn't know why.

My class ended with me not get what my professor did taught us. I didn't write any notes about it. I needed to borrow someone's note.

"Inn, can I borrow your note? I didn't complete my note about what professor teaches us!" He gave me his note.

"I need this note in afternoon. So, after you finish your note, please return it to me, okay?" he told me, "And if you can't find me here, you can search me in Faculty of Medicine. I maybe there at that time"

I didn't know how to find Inn in Faculty of Medicine. I didn't have his phone number. Well, I knew him barely. We are not so close. I knew he is my classmate, but we barely talked to each other.

I just walked around. This place is so big. I have been around there like for 30 minutes and I still not found where he was. I didn't know why he would be here in Faculty of Medicine. What is he doing here?

My eyes locked at familiar figure far from me. It was him. That guy. My heart stink. It felt hurt again when I saw him. I didn't know why. It told me to approach him. My heart felt like it wanted to be near him. It missed him so much.

I walked to where he was standing. I came close and closer. I reached his shoulder. I pat him. He turned around. He faced me. He looked at me. I looked at him in the eyes. I felt my eyes was watering again. I didn't know why. I felt like my body had it owns brain. I couldn't control it.

"Who are you?" I asked him, "Why I feel like I missed you so much?"

------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think about this chapter?

I want to make every chapter like a puzzle, but it is so hard 😅

What do you think? Why Oh act like that to that guy?

Xoxo