[41] A Sudden Attack

Oh POV

-----------------------------------------------------------------

He look so happy when I invited him to sleep over. I could see he was smiling ear to ear. He couldn't stop smiling. He look like an idiot, but for me he is the most handsome idiot in the world who can make me fall in love. So happy to have him in my life.

"It is too early to sleep. Don't you think?" he asked me while he cuddled me on the couch.

"Why you are hugging me?"

"To make me feel warm" he replied, "And I love to cuddle you, Oh!"

"Your so clingy!"

"But you love me!" he acted cute and kissed my cheek. He wanted to kiss my lips but I stopped him by covering my mouth.

"Who give you permission to kiss me?"

"Au, but I want to kiss you" he acted cute again and gave me puppy look, "Please please please. Let me kiss you, Oh. Na na na...."

Aish. This guy, why he became so greedy. I need to be strong not to fall for his trap. I knew if I let him kiss me now, he would ask more and I knew where it would be end. Not I didn't want too, but I won't go easy on him. Bad? No, I am just a naughty Oh! Haha.

"Okay, because you don't let me. Let's watch movie!" he exclaimed.

He went to find DVD to watch. He look so serious to decide which film that should we watch. Then he grinned when he found the perfect one.

"It is a movie date between Oh and the handsome doctor Copper!" he said while gesturing like he introduced a boxer. He made me giggle.

"Do you want snacks or something?"

I wanted to get up to the kitchen to find some snacks to eat but he pulled me back to sit on the couch. He cuddled me again.

"No. It is okay. I only need you, Oh!" he smiled at me.

"Cheesy!" I said, "What film do you choose?"

"Horror!"

"Aren't you scared of ghost?"

"Hmmmm....yeah, but I want to watch horror film right now!"

As the movie kept going, he kept screaming and hugged me tight. I felt like I couldn't breath. I pushed him away several times but he kept coming and hugged me. Not wanted to stay away from me. Well, he is scared. He was look like scared kitten.

"It was fun!" he said.

What did he said? Fun? Fun my ass. All I could see was he screamed everytime ghost appeared and all I could hear was his scream. How could I fall in love with a guy like him? I rolled my eyes.

"Where are you going, Oh?"

"Sleep"

He followed me from behind.

"What are you doing? Why you keep following me?"

"Sleep" he replied, "With you"

"Huh?" my eyes wide opened, "Who said you will sleep in my room? You sleep in guest room!"

I opened the guest room and gestured him to come in there. He pout, didn't want to sleep in there. He tried to beg me by using his puppy look like. Shit. Why he was so cute? No, Oh. Be strong!

"Take it or leave it!"

He sighed. He went in but he gave me last puppy look before I closed the door. This guy. Stop being cute Copper or I will give up and let you sleep with me tonight.

As I laid down on bed, he knocked the door. It wasn't a minute before I laid down. I igroned him first but he kept knocking the door and it annoyed me.

"What again?" I asked him when I opened the door.

"Can I sleep with you?"

"No!" I closed the door but he knocked it again.

"Please" he begged me.

"No!" I closed the door again and he knocked it again. I sighed.

"I am afraid"

"Of what?"

"Ghost!"

"Huh?"

"What if ghost comes when I sleep and they haunt me?"

"You are insane!"

"Please...." he was begging me, "My cute mushroom, Oh. Please!" he gave me puppy look. I sighed.

"Okay, but...."

He rushed come in my room without listened what I wanted to say. He went to my bed and laid back. He looked at me and smiled.

"Come here, Oh!" he patted the space beside him. Tsk. This guy.

I laid down and turned off the light. Ready to sleep, I closed my eyes. But the guy bisede me kept moving around. I tried to ignore it.

"Oh?" he called my name, "Are you sleeping?" I ignored him, faked a sleep.

"Oh, can I move closer?"

"No!"

But this guy never takes "NO" as answer. He moved his body close to me. I opened my eyes and looked at him.

"I said no, why you move close?"

"I am afraid. You know, ghost!"

"They are not real!"

"But still, I am afraid"

He hugged me and I tried to escape but he is more stronger than me, so I couldn't escape. I was trapped in his arms.

"Mind to let me go?"

"Nope. I love to hug you"

I tried hard to escape again but failed. I sighed. It was time to give up. I was tired, so I gave up.

"Fine then!" finally I gave up, "Now, sleep"

He was quiet after that. No sound. No moving around. Only his breath that I could hear.

"Oh?"

"Mmmm"

"Thank you for coming back"

I opened my eyes and looked at him. He was looking at me and smiled. I moved closer to him and cuddled him. I buried my head on his chest.

I could sense he was shocked with what I was doing. He was stunned. Not moving. I looked at him and saw his eyes was wide opened. I lift my face and gave a peck on his lips then I back, buried my face on his chest. It was quick so he couldn't process what was just happening.

"Thank you for waiting for me, Copper!" I mumbled. He pushed me to make a space between us so he could see my face.

"You're not fair, Oh! It is not fair!"

And then he kissed me. On the lips. He kissed like it was the only thing that he wants the most in his entire life. He kissed me like I am the most precious person he really cares about.

"I love you, Oh!"

"I love you more" I said, "My Copper!"

----------------------------------------------------------------

Why I keep make them being so lovely?

Well, they deserve this after what they have been through I guess 😁

See you in next chapter
Xoxo