[26] Memoirs : Remember

Oh POV

--------------------------------------------------------------

Semester went so fast. Mid test was stressed us. Copper was busy with his test. Doctor has lot of test more than engineering. They started early morning and back in late night. And he always came in my dorm every night. Slept in my dorm and went to uni every early morning. It happens everyday. He never back to his dorm, but my dorm.

You can see his books on my desk, his clothes in my cupboard and all his stuff in my room. It is like he was moving in to my dorm. Are we living together?

"You wake up?" he asked me when he saw me watching him get dressed up. I nodded to answer him. He was getting ready to go to uni.

"Have you eat?"

"I will eat later in campus"

"How can you have energy to do your study if you haven't eat. And you call you're a doctor when you can't take care of yourself?" he chuckled and smiled at me. He came to me and kneed down. He looked at me.

"Thank you for caring about me" he kissed my lips, "This can charge my energies back" he touched my lips with his tumb. He hugged me and kisse me again. He gave me butterfly kisses.

"Thank you for loving me, Oh!"

"Why are you so sweet in early morning?" he just gave me smile.

"I love you, Oh. My cute mushroom!"

"Mmm" I mumbled, "I love you too, my Copper"

*****

Someone was look confuse in front of the dorm building when I went out. It was a lady, a beautiful lady. She still look beautiful even though she is aged. She look back and fro to the paper in her hands. She look so confuse.

"May I help you, aunty?" I offered her a help.

"Do you know someone who named Oh?"

She is looking for me? Who is she? I never met her before. I didn't know her. And I don't have any realtives who look like her. But, how she knows me?

We sat on the restaurant near my dorm. We sat face each other. Oposite side. She looked at me like she scanned me from head to toe. She smiled.

"So, you're Oh?" I nodded, "I am sorry. Where is my manner? I am Copper's mother"

Her words surprised me. She is Copper's mother. Sunddenly I felt so nervous near her. She wasn't scary but I couldn't help but felt scared. I scared she would be angry because she found out her son dated a guy, not a girl. I scared she would be hate me because I made her son turned into a gay.

"Don't be scare, honey. I am not angry you're dating my son"

"You don't?" I exclaimed in surprise tone, "But...."

"It is okay. As long as my son is happy, we are happy too"

"Tha... Thank... You... Aunty"

"Just call me Mom" she said, "So, tell me how you met my lil Copper?"

As I wanted to open my mouth, someone interupted us. He was standing in front of us. Looked at me then to the lady in front of me. It was Copper. He sat beside me and put his bag between us.

"Mom, why you're here? How is Dad?"

"He is okay, son. Don't worry" she looked at me, "I am here to meet my future son in law"

I was blushing when she called me his son in law. I felt so shy and it made me looked down to hide my blushing face. But I knew they could see a glimpse of smile on my face.