[43] No Need To Apologize, Just Thankful

Oh POV

-----------------------------------------------------------------

It is been a week and he kept coming back at night to my home only to sleep with me. And in the morning he would go to hospital for work.

"Good morning my cute husband!" he greeted me and kissed my forehead. I lift my face to look at him then he kissed my lips when he thought me was off guard. This guy never miss whenever he sees a chance.

"Morning kiss from your handsome husband!" he grinned. Okay, no need to have an argument with him in the morning I guess. Morning kiss from him was not bad at all. So, I just let him be.

"We still not married!"

"But we will, soon!"

"As I want to marry you. I need to find someone else!" I teased him, "And stop pocking your little brother on me!"

"Can't help it, Oh. This is morning. What do you expect? He needs to show how healthy he is!" he jumped on top of me, "So, my cute husband. Are you ready to see how healthy your handsome husband can be?"

I hit his little brother, just a light kick with my knee. He fell beside me and feeling hurt. He looked at his little brother in pain.

"Are you okay, little Copper? Did Oh hurt you?" he asked his gun, "Oh, why you did that to little Copper? You need to take care of it because it is your precious future! It will be your favorite toy to play with"

Aish. This guy and his craziness. Don't mind him, Oh. Just ignored him. I got up and walked to bathroom. I looked back at him.

"No want to join?" I asked him.

"Huh?"

"Shower!" I said, "You wanna join or not?" he grinned and I could see his happy face. He mood changed from sad to happy.

"I love you, Oh!" he ran to me.

*****

This afternoon, I decided to visit him at his work. Hospital. I wanted to make a surprise to him. It has been weeks since I came to hospital. Last time I came here to meet Peach and it caused rumour about me being Peach's boyfriend. It made him crazy.

I don't know if that rumour still exist or not. Maybe I will find out soon. Or if it didn't exist anymore, sould I make a new one? I bet he would be go insane because of it.

As I walked to hospital, I saw an familiar old man was sitting on the bench. I approached him.

"Good afternoon, uncle. Long time no see you!" I smiled.

He looked at me and I could see a shock on his face. He didn't expect to meet me, maybe. He didn't answer me.

"Maybe you know me but never see me in person" I said, "I am Oh, their son!"

He wanted to got up but I pleased him to stay sit. I didn't want my presence to be a burden for him. I sat beside him.

"How are you uncle?"

"I am fine, thank you"

"I am glad to hear that"

He stayed silence after that. He just kept looking down on the ground then he lift up his head. Looking straight and sighed.

"Thank you for growing up as a healthy guy" he said, "And I am sorry...."

"You no need to be sorry again, uncle. I am fine now" I smiled.

We being silence again after that. Short conversation before long silence between us. He got up.

"I think I should go now..."

"Uncle!" I called him. He turned around to look at me. I came close to him and hugged him.

"Please don't feel guilty anymore, uncle. I am fine now and I think my parent never blame you about it. Please be happy from now, uncle"

"Thank you... Thank you.... Thank you..." he cried, "Thank you...."

I couldn't do anything else but forgive him. He deserve a forgiveness after what he have been through.

"No uncle. Thank you for waking up for your family" I thanked him, "And thank you for having Copper as your son. Thank you, uncle!"

*****

When I walked in to hospital, some nurses greeted me. They smiled at me and gather around me. I gave them boxes of meal I made for them. They was very happy and thanked me.

"You really good at cooking, Mr. Oh!"

"I bet dr. Peach is so lucky to have you!" I just smiled. So, the rumour is still exist. If they know, I bet they will be shock.

"Is she here?" they shook their head.

"No, dr. Peach has seminar out of town!"

"Too bad you have dr. Peach. If you are single, I will love to be your girlfriend!"

"Yeah, mee too. You are handsome and cute. And also you are good at cooking. A man who can cook is hot!"

"Yeah!" Everyone nodded as agreement.

"Hands of girls. Mr. Oh is mine!" a senior nurse said, "Right, Mr. Cute Smile?"

I just grinned and gave her smile. Other nurses kept bickering her. Those nurses are so funny and so fun to talk with. They are so lively.

Someone grabbed me and pulled me out the circle of the nurses around me. He pulled me close to him. I looked at him and he look so jealous. Yeah, you are right. He is Copper. My jealous boyfriend.

"No one can have him but me!" he exclaimed. Everyone confused. They look so confuse with what he said.

"Oh is mine. I am his future husband!"

Everyone was shocked and I just smiled at them. It was a minute before they back to their sense.

"Really?" someone asked.

"Yes!" he answered. They looked at me and I just nodded as answered.

"Now everyone back to work, okay?"

"Bye everyone!" I said to them, "I will make meals for you when I come again!"

And he gave me glare. A death glare. His jealousy is another level. I was only being nice to his colleague. I wanted to look nice to them. It isn't bad, right?

"I left you for minutes and you gain lot of fans" he said, "Stop making people fall for your charm. It makes problem for me!"

"You and your jealousy. Tsk!"

I left him and went to canteen. He followed me and asked me to stop spreading my charm to other. God, what I have done?!

"Should I kiss you to show them if you're my boyfriend?"

"Do you dare?"

"Are you challenge me, dr. Copper?"

"Well, if you...."

I cut his word. Shut his mouth by landed my lips on it. I kissed him and he kissed me back. I didn't care what people might be think about us and he thought the same thing.

"So, now everyone knows if you're my boyfriend and I am yours"

He grinned happily. Tsk.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Mmmmm 😶

I don't know what to say because I am so done with this two

Why they are so bold?
Have a shame on you guys, please! 😅

Ps
Maybe I will take a break for few days, I think
My mom is sick, she has stroke so I should take care of her
I don't know when I could update again
But my mom will get physiotherapy on Monday, so I hope she will get better soon 🙏🙏🙏
When she gets better, I will try to update this story

See you guys
Xoxo