[38] Date and That

Copper POV

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I knew Oh and Peach would have date on Saturday, so I tried so hard to change my schedule. I was begging my colleague to change a shift with me. I was begging there and there and finally I am here, having day off so I could interfere their date.

I knocked her door for few times before someone opened it. It was a guy. He is quiet handsome but less than me. I am more handsome, that is why Oh loves me.

 I am more handsome, that is why Oh loves me

"Sorry, maybe I got wrong address. I am looking for Peach"

"Peach, someone is looking for you" he called Peach, "Wanna come in?" he smiled.

"Nah. It is okay. I can wait over here"

Peach came with her casual outfit. She is look beautiful as always. She look so confused found me there.

 She look so confused found me there

"What are you doing here?"

"Join you for a date with Oh"

"Huh?" he look so confused, "Ooo..." she laughed. Okay, what is so funny about that? Did she thought I am look so funny?

"I was joking, Copper. Me and him won't have a date!" she tried to talk between her laugh, "Do you think I will date your man? No way! I am not that desperate!"

"But...."

"You saw that guy before, he is my date. And if you don't mind shoo shoo...don't bother my date!"

"Where is Oh then?"

"How I know?! You have phone, call him and ask. Tsk. Why you become so stupid?"

"But..."

"No more but or talking nonsense. I am busy right now. So, shoo shoo..."

She repels me and then close her door. I left dumbfounded. I felt like a fool. Were they just playing me? Shit!

"I am not dog, Peach!" I screamed.

*****

I felt like a fool. I placed my face on the table and sighed. You know, I never felt like this before and this all because of him. Yeah, this is his fault. My Oh!