[1] Firts Meet

"Finally, welcome to the real college life Oh!" I said to myself, "Finally, you can live your own single life Oh!"

Yes, finally I could live in the dorm. After all effort I have done for like one year, finally my uncle and aunty let me live in the university dorm. It was hard to get their permission.

I arranged all my stuff. I tidied my room. It spent hours to finish all the stuff I brought. It already dusk when I finished them all. I wanted to sleep for moment but my stomach kept protesting. It growled need to feed.

I forced my body to get up and walked. I went to the food stall near my dorm building. It was dinner time, so there was crowd in that stall I went to. There was no empty chair to sit on. Maybe I should buy the food and eat them in my dorm.

"You can sit with me if you want" someone said to me. I looked at him. He smiled to me. He is cute. He seem nice.

I sat with him. Opposite site of him. Faced him. I kept quiet. I played with my phone while I was waiting for my foods to come. He kept eating his foods. Sometime when our eyes met, he gave me a smile. A cute one.

"I am Sun, by the way" he told me

"I am Oh!" I introduced myself.

My foods came after that. I ate them all in no times. I was starving. Maybe because I spent lot of energy when I arranged all my stuff in my dorm. I need to charge my energy back.

"How long you haven't eat?" he asked me.

"Just one hour ago?"

"Really? And here you are eating like you are starving?"

"I am!" I confirm his words, "I just moving in, so you know...."

He chuckled. He laughed. He look more cute when he is laughing. He gave me his foods.

"Here. Eat this. I think you need more energy than me"

"Really?" I frowned at him, "Well, if you said so. Thank you"

I took his foods and eat it. I finished it in blink eye. I was full. I felt so full. I wanted to pay his foods but he refused. Well, that is good then. So, I can save more money for myself. Haha.

I walked back to my dorm. He walked behind me. He kept following me. Okay, that was weird. Why he kept following me? I should run away, but I stopped. I turned and faced him. I gave him my annoyance face.

"Why are you keep following me?" I asked him, "Are you trying to hit on me?" He laughed.

"Me? Hitting on you? In your dream" he replied, "And if it happens, it won't work. We are too cute to be a top! And I am sure if we are gay, we are be the bottom one"

Shit. This boy was humiliated me. But I have to agree with him. It was true about what he said. Wait... What? What did I thought? Am I crazy? Why I think I am gay? I am not gay!!!

"I am heading to my dorm too, anyways!" He walked pass me. He went to my dorm building. So, he lived in same building as mine. I walked behind him. He headed to third floor. I followed him from behind.

"So now, you're the one who is following me"

"My dorm is same floor with yours, I guess"

We walked out from elevator. He headed to his room and I am to my room. Damn. Our room is next to each other. He is my neighbor.

"So, we are a neighbor, huh?" I rolled my eyes.

"How unlucky I am!" He laughed and went in to his room.

*****

I woke up from my charming sleep. Someone knocked my door. I looked at my watch. It was too early to wake up. Who the hell was ruining my charming sleep?

I walked to my door. I opened it and I saw a familiar face smiled at me. He was standing there with a big smile on his face. Sun.

"Morning sleepy head!" he greeted me, "Hurry up. Get change, before you're late!" He came in my room. He looked around and sat on the couch. He looked at me.

"It is still early, you moron!" I yelled at him, "I need more sleep!"

It is true. It was too early. It was 6am. It was freekin early. I have my class at 9am. So I still have 3 hours more before my class started.

"And do we have same class?" I asked him, "I never saw you before in engineering"

"We do not!" he replied me casually, "I am studied at Faculty of Art"

"So, why you are here if we are not a classmate?"

"I want to have a breakfast with you to celebrate our friendship. Your treat!"

Huh? What did he just said? Friendship? Me and him? Since when? I never said I want to be a friend with him. And he said my treat? Is he fucking kidding me? This guy is weird. I need to stay away from him. I need to kick him out from my room!

I lost. He beat me. He dragged me to have a breakfast with him. And he forced me to pay all of foods we ordered. Fuck my life! Why I met this guy? I need to deal with God after this!

I walked with foods in my hands. I focused my eyes on the foods. I didn't pay attention on my walking. Thud. I bumped to someone. My foods fell and made his shirt dirty.

"Shit. My shirt!" He cursed. He tried to clean his shirt.

"I... I am.. so.. sorry. I am so sorry. I didn't see you" I apologized and tried to help him clean his shirt. He wiped away my hands from him, like he didn't want me to touch him.

"Don't touch me!" he yelled, "Just go away!"

"I...."

My words didn't come out when I saw his face. I stunned. I became like a statue. My ear seem being deaf at that time. All I could see only him and his face. I didn't know for how long I was being like that. My sense back when Sun came and pulled me to walk away.

"Let's go Oh!"

He dragged me away from crowd. I just kept following him without any words.

"Are you okay?" I nodded, "But why are you crying, Oh?"

I cried? I didn't know if I cried. No. I didn't cry. The tears was running down to my face. My eyes was watering, but I felt like I wasn't cry. It was just my eyes watered.

"Nothing"

I didn't know why my eyes was watering. It was my heart. My heart was beating so fast back then. My heart raced when I saw him. It was my heart.

My heart said it missed him so much. But I didn't know why. I didn't know him. I never met him before. I am sure he is a stranger. But why my heart is being like this?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Another story of Copper and Oh 😊

I hope you like this first chapter 😇😇

Xoxo