Birthday Mishaps

"Happy Birthday, baby girl. " a soft voice whispers into your ear.

A small smile makes it's way onto your face as you turn to face your best friend.

You open your eyes and immediately you see the piercing blue eyes of Niall staring at you.

"Thank you Nialler. " you say and sit up so you are resting on the head board.

"When did you arrived?  I thought you were gonna be at your grandma's today. " you ask him.

"Well I couldn't miss out on your birthday, now could I? How often do you turn 19, it's only once in a lifetime. " he says kissing your forehead.

"You're too much. " you say.

"Now c'mon, get ready. We have some fun things to do. " he says.

"Really? What? " you ask.

"That's for me to know, and for you to find out. " he replies.

"Bleh. " you mumble, "You're no fun. "

"Oh c'mon, turn that frown upside down. " he starts to tickle you.

"Niall! St-stop! Hahahaha! Ni! "

"Not until you say that I'm the most awesomest person in the whole universe and that you love me. " he laughs.

"Never! " you laugh, at this point tears are streaming down you face as you laugh.

"Guess I have to keep trickling you! " his hands make their way under you shirt.

Now if you weren't laughing so hard, Niall would probably notice how red your face is.

Just the thought of your crush being with you makes you happy and now he is doing this.

Well, it's normal since he has been you best friend since you were practically foetus'.

"F-fine! You are the most awesomest person in the whole entire world and I love you! "

He stops tickling you and smiles.

He places a kiss on your forehead and looks at you.

"That wasn't so hard, now was it? " he says sarcastically.

"Yes it was, very, very hard. " You giggle.

"Cmon, get up. We have things to do! " he says.

"But I wanna sleep. " you cover yourself with your blanket.

"Nope, not on my watch! " he yank the blanket of you.

"Nooooooo! " you yell dramatically. "Oh, it is kinda warm. " you lay your head on the pillow.

"Come on! It's your birthday! " he jumps on your bed.

You giggle and sit up on your bed.

"Alright, I'm up. What can I do for you? " you ask him.

"Take a shower, put this on, " he hands you a bag, "and meet me in the kitchen. " he says and walks out the door shutting it.

You shake your head at him and laugh.

You open up the bag and see a simple outfit inside.

It consisted of black shorts, a grey t-shirt that said 'Danger' on it and some black sandles. (PIC ON TOP)

"Why would Niall ask me to wear this? Where are we going? " you asked yourself.

"Oh well, that's Niall for you. " you say and head into your bathroom.