19

Jungkook POV
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
How many days has it been? Two? Three? Maybe a month. I still haven't found her. The police don't do a shit. What the fuck am I supposed to do?

I haven't been going to school for the past week. I can't go to school and let Fei die out their.

My rooms a mess. I started taking pictures of the things that were left behind. So far their was another capture.

I took pictures of that too. Wondering if it might be the same person.

It was 12:34 p.m. at night right now. I went to the local conveyance (idk how tf to spell it okay, the stupid auto spell check thing ain't working neither) store. 

Once I got out I heard a scream. I went to the sound. A man in the same black sweater from the other day I saw.

He grabbed on the girl until she fainted. I followed him. He was heading to the woods. I still followed.

I almost lost him, but then I went back on track. I followed him into this cabin. I don't know how far in the woods we are, but I think I just found Fei.

Instead of going in the front he went through the back. I was still following him. He open this door. It had a number lock.

I payed close attention to what the code was.
11....1.....0....6...

11106, 11106, 11106. My head was filled with those numbers. He then unlocked the door and went down instead of up. The door close immediately. I'll have to wait here until he leaves.

11106....what could that mean?