14

Without thinking I bolted to class. I was too embarrassed and it was too much for me to handle.

Once I got to class I settled in the back corner. I took a sweater out of my bag and put it over my super uncomfortable uniform.

I pulled over my hoodie and tighten the strings so the hoodie buried my face. I quickly whipped out a book and pretended reading. But under the book was my phone.

"Mrs. Choi.."

I looked up front my book. Giving the teacher a confused look.

"Y-yes?"

"Hand over the phone."

"How'd you-"

"No one reads their book upside down."

I took a glance at the book, and yes. It was upside down. Fuck. I gave the teacher a little sly smile while handing over my phone.

"Thank you Mrs. Choi for not fighting or arguing with me this time."

The teacher sat himself down in his chair and pulled up his glasses. Ugly son of a bitch who fucking took my fucking phone you ugly fucking fucker mc fuck head fuckings !

Class was over and lemme tell ya this. It. Was. Hell. One of the students wanted to fucking learn about love in a fucking science class.

Sure I mean, ya wanna learn about chemistry. Hehe see what I did there? No? Just me? Again? Okay...

Anyways, today I've decided...

I'm going to confess my love and that I'm Jungkooks stalker. Besides he has to know because the whole school thinks we're a couple now after my little incident that happen today :)

I walked through the halls searching for Jungkook. I saw him drinking water out of a water fountain. I went over and pat his back. More of slap. He gaged and stopped drinking only to focus his attention on me.

"Can I help you?"

"We need to talk.."

"Yes?"

I looked into his dark seductive eyes. I immediately open my mouth when suddenly Jungkook was pushed into the water fountain.

I turned and gasp. I didn't realized this happen right in front of me when it was. I looked at the person who could've done that and it was Taehyung.

"Ohh! Jungkookieee. Are you okay??"

I helped Jungkook get out of the water fountain. Jungkook was coughing and clutching his stomach.

"KIM TAEHYUNG!"

I screamed at him. Making everyone, plus him, and a little bit of me, jump.

I made my way over to Taehyung. He backed up to the lockers.

"What did he do to you? Huh? Ya wanna fite me again little boy? Huh huh huh??"

I was getting in a fighting position when I was getting pulled away.

"You said you wanted to talk so talk, stop getting into trouble."

I looked at the person dragging me. Jungkook.

"Anyways..."

I pulled his arm so he could stop walking. We looked into one another's eyes for a while.

"Are you gonna talk?"

Jungkook crosses his hands.

"Sorry got distracted."

"Okay and??"

He was waiting impatiently for what I was about to say.

"Im your stalker"