15

"Yea I kinda figured."

I looked at Jungkook with a blank face. What?

"Huh?"

He started laughing. Did I say something funny?

"I already knew you're my stalker."

I gave him a "oh" face.

"Is it that obvious?"

"Yea kinda."

Well that's great. We stood there making things real awkward.

"So I'm just gonna.."

And without thinking I walked away. Dammit. He knew? This is really weird.

I went to my locker to grab my bag and head out of this hell. While walking out I saw suddenly got the chill of someone or something just staring at me. I shook off this feeling and focused on walking home.

I planned on going to the connivence store on my way home. While walking to the store, I felt like I was definitely being followed.

I kept looking behind me to make sure no one was around me. Making sure no one will get me and kill me.

As I finally got to the store, I was definitely sure someone was following. I looked back and saw someone in a black hoodie and a black cap.

I walked/ran home. The guys was still fucking following me. Once I reached my destination (my house) I quickly grabbed my keys. I quickly unlocked my door, but by the time I knew it, darkness flew over.

>>Jungkook POV

I decided to go over to Fei's house. I obviously knew she was my stalker. She makes things so awkward when we're near each other. But I'm still a dick.

I stopped by my house to drop off some stuff and eat some ramen. After that I washed my dishes and headed out.

All I had on my mind was ways we could start a conversation going.

"Hey Fei hows it going beautiful?"

"No too cliche. Plus cheesy."

As I got to her doorsteps I saw her backpack and her keys on the floor. Her phone was cracked too. Her phone was more hidden more near the bush. I gathered all her things. what happen?

I knocked on the door a couple of times and rang the doorbell a couple of times. She's not home? Someone must've took her!

"Stop over thinking Jungkook I'm sure she just in the house and I'm hallucinating."

For a couple of minutes, I let my hallucinating get the best of me (Saw what I did :)) 
I quickly called he cops.

"Hello?! 911? Yes I need help my..."

Friend? Bestfriend? A girl I know? Someone? A person? What should I say?

"My girlfriend! She's been missing! I went to her house and all her stuff is at her doorstep! Please come!"

The cops said they'll be here in a couple of minutes. And they were completely correct. They came within seconds.

"We'll take it from her young boy."

I gave him a slight bow. I walked away from the scene. She's been captured. What the fuck am I gonna do now?