07

Hey guys!! So if y'all want I just made a snapchat....I know..weird... anyways I just made a snapchat and make sure to go and follow me yeaa.. @YolkTTaee
_______________________________________
I stared at my phone waiting for his reply..
Nothing. He fucking left me on seen. This bitch. I quickly got up from my bed and walked over to the bathroom. It was early in the morning and school starts in an hour. I don't know why I woke up so damn early but I did, so I can astonish Jungkook with my beautiful looks I got from the mall. More like Jin got me from the mall. But he acts like a girl so I can't really do nothing.

I quickly got dressed and wore this.

Honestly I really liked it

Honestly I really liked it. It's not my type of style but I mean it's cute. Jin picked it out. He even planned all my clothing wear and everything. He's crazy.

Once I was done changing I went downstairs and made myself noodles. I was planning on making a nice big meal this morning but...
Too lazy so instant noodles it is.

I got done eating and watching a bunch of shit on YouTube and went to school. Of course I only live a few houses down Jungkooks house so I bumped into him. My heart was shaking so much. I felt like exploding

"O-oh...your Fei right?"

I nod my head. My heart was beating so fast to the point where it could pop out any minute and yank Jungkook into me.

"O-oh..."

He looked at me up and down. I was feeling really uncomfortable at the moment. But I like it. He is finally noticing me.

"Are you-"

When he said that, my mind clicked and I dashed off. Not wanting to answer his question. Also leaving him dumbfounded.

School<<

"THERES MY BEAUTIFUL GURL OH MY GOODNESS LOOK AT YOUUU AHHHH"

Once I walked into the school, Jin was already waiting for my presence. Honestly, we all knew why he was waiting for me. He obviously didn't really want to see me, he just wanted to see my outfit. What a bitch am I right?

"Fabulous! It seems you've chose that outfit, now hat outfit was hella expensive so if you get it dirty I swear Fei I'm gonna kick you ass and make you-"

He stopped talking and made his way to someone behind me. I turned to see what he was possibly going for and it was the boys. All of them were here. And a short dude.

"Hey Fei! Hey Jin! I want y'all to meet my little friend, Park Jimin!"

I stared at jimin. He was cute. His lips were so plump. He is kinda short, me and him are about the same height. But he's about an inch taller then me?