03

"YAH! FEI!"
As I was heading my way down to lunch, I was stopped by none other than Suga. I turn my body to face him, but I'm seriously dead. I left him at the dorm...leaving without him ;-;
"Yesssss?"
I gave the innocent not knowing anything kind of tone. He looked at me annoyed. He was slightly taller then me and his hair was blue. (Y'ALL SEE BTS NEW SONG RIGHT? I CANNOT)

"Yah!! Your gonna get your ass kicked! Don't give me that I don't know tone! You know EXACTLY what you did!" Sheet

Sheet.
"Well ya see-"
Instead of finishing my words, I turned and dashed away. Making him yell my name behind me. I look behind me to see if he's chasing after me and he is. I run faster but by the time I turn my head to look straight, I bump into someone's chest and fall flat onto the floor. I hear laughing from behind me and I'm pretty sure it's Suga. Damn him. I look up to see Jungkook.
"Yah! Watch where your going little bitch."
He rolls his eyes and walks away. This bitch. Calling me a bitch. I get on my legs and turn my direction to Suga. He's laughing so hard he fell onto the floor. He's trying to say something, but can't quiet get the words out. He's laughing too hard. I took this time to run away.

I ran and ran until I got to the cafeteria. It was lunch time and I've spent so much time running all day, I'm  starting to get hungry. But that's just me...I always get hungry :)

I finally got to the lunch room and surprisingly I'm not the last one! So I quickly grabbed my lunch and whatever they were serving (corn dogs) and left to find my seat with the rest of my gang, and just so ya know, my gang is the most greatest gang ever. These are all of us,
Me, Suga, Jin, Hoseok, and namjoon.

Your probably wondering why there isn't any girls. Well, when I was still in middle school, I got bullied a lot and they all helped me through the hard times (well mostly because they can never handle any girls except for me) They all basically were my body Guards. Well, except for Suga. He's my best friend and all that but, he only helps me when it happens right in front of him. Like me being pushed around and all that. Then you don't wanna mess with Suga. He's like a monster.

"Hey guys!!"
I said cheerfully while all of them were eating and arguing. Once I said hi they all turned there attention to me.
"Hey Fei!"
They all said together in chorus. I smiled cheerfully and sat in between Jin and namjoon.
Once I sat down I quickly whipped out my phone and immediately started texting Jungkook.

1234567890: HEY KOOKIE :)

MrKook: I'm busy, leave me alone.

1234567890: no your not I know your not. I see you right there :)

I got off my phone and looked at Jungkook so direction. He looked from his phone, to the cafeteria, scanning everyone to see who's on there phone texting him. He sighs and powers off his phone. My smile turns into a frown.
"Why do you even like that cranky bit-"
Hoseok covered Namjoon mouth before he could say anymore. I quickly turned my head over to Namjoon.
"Excuse me?"
Namjoon yanks Hoseoks hand away from his mouth and said to me face to face.
"Why do you like that cranky little bitch-"
Before he could say anymore about my kookie, I dipped my fingers into my ketchup, and gave Namjoon a ketchup slap in the face.
"I'm sorry! I saw a bug on you!! I had to help a friend out you know!"
I sarcastically said. Namjoon just sat there trying to control his anger. He's basically the leader of this group and he'd hate to start a food fight with me. Like last time.
Flash back<<
I sat down at my seat and was talking to the boys.
"Noooo, Jungkook looks like shit doesn't he!"
Namjoon said with full confidence and not scared of what I have to say.
"EXCUSE ME! Your the only shit here Namjoon!"
I grabbed my sloppy joe, and through it across the table and hit Namjoon on the forehead. The sloppy joe stuck to his forehead, making him and hoseok laugh. Suga was just sitting by me eating his food in peace.
"Oh no you didn't!"
He grabbed his sloppy joe and through it at me and it stuck to my hair. I screamed making everyone shift there attention to me.
"OH HELL NO!"
I grabbed my milk and threw it at Namjoon but I have terrible aim at the moment and it hit Jin's favorite pink shirt. We all gasped as he slowly stopped laughing. Shifting his gaze over to me.
"Oh..My...God."
He faked laughed and stood up and grabbed his tray, throwing it at me, but I luckily ducked down making it hit Suga. He was just about to dump his tray and he so happens to be behind me. We all gasped again. Suga looked at all of us and threw his dirty trash on all of us. He actually started hitting us with his tray. Soon the whole cafeteria has food flying everywhere, and yes we all got in big trouble. But it was fun so..:P
>>end of flash back
Namjoon got up from his seat and slowly made his way to the boys bathroom. I giggled and so did hoseok.
"That was not very immature of you Choi Fei!"
Me and Hoseok stop laughing and turned our attention to Jin.
"Oh well!"
I was laughing and eating my corn dog. I gobbled it up pretty fast and went to throw my left over food away. As I was walking I was suddenly stopped by Taehyung.
"Can I help you mam?"
Taehyung scoffed.
"I'm a girl now?"
"I said can I help you mam."
He pinned me to the wall and the only thing keeping us distant is my tray. Thankfully it wasn't thrown away yet.
"Yah! Get off me jerk!"
Taehyung was leaning closer to me and I was trying to keep him away.
"Kim Taehyung get your ass away from Fei before I come kick your ass."
We both looked to see who was coming to save me and surprisingly it was the whole gang. I sighed in relief.
"Pshh what are you girls gonna do about it?"
Suga just scoffed. He grabbed Taehyung by the collar and said,
"Look sweetie pie, I don't think you wanna mess with me."
"Pshh. Try me blues clues."
Suga snickered and punched Taehyung right in the jaw. Instead of running away I stood there cheering Suga on, but before Taehyung could get up on his feet to hit Suga back, Suga already left. I did too. I dumped my tray out and headed back to class.

On my way back I saw jungkook. His face looked sad. Like always. But suddenly Taehyung came out of the corner and pushed Jungkook to the lockers. I gasped. There wasn't anyone near them. Everyone seemed to have gotten to their class. Except me. I'm normally late.

Taehyung whispered something into Jungkooks ear and was just about to throw a punch when I ran over to them and stopped it from happening. Yea I know your wondering, why are you suddenly strong now? Well my friends, Because earlier I wasn't hyped up. Right now...I'm Hyped up as fuckkkkk. Whoever gonna beat my kookie up is gonna get their ass kicked by muah.
Both of the boys stared at me.
"What the fuck? Fei go back to blues clues ight?"
This boy pisses me off.
"Yah! Kim Taesuck dick. Why don't you go and suck some girls okay? They seem desperate like you."
Taehyung scoffed and instead of paying any attention to Jungkook, all his attention was on me. He pushed me and even grabbed my hair. I let him do that for a couple of times when he brushed my cheek which got me like, BITCH DON'T TOUCH ME ASSHOLE!
So I lifted my hand and punched his nose. He fell onto the ground touching his bruised nose. I lift my fist and stare at it.
"Wow! Didn't except that!"
Taehyung got up and got into a fighting position.
"Look little girl, I don't need to have your drama so come fight me-"
And so I did. I kicked his bulge. While he was stumbling back, I pushed up and grabbed his hair too. Like he did to me. When he lifted his hand I immediately slapped him first. Making him touch his cheek. Jungkook was just staring at both of us. I think he's impressed by my awesome skills. Yea I know. *flips hair*
"Yah! You said you wanna fight me! Why ARNT you attacking!"
He stops and pushes me harshly. He then punches me.
"Well damn."
I got myself up and touched my bruised cheek.
"Well then..if ya wanna go that way,"
I got into a fighting position while jumping. I ran to Taehyung's direction. He lifted his arm up thinking he can stop me just because I'm a little shorter then him. He looked away while doing it which gave me a great chance to grab his arm. So I did. I grabbed it and lifted him over. I've been trying to be able to do this. I've tried it on Namjoon and Jin but they're too heavy. Hoseok and Suga never let me do it to them. So I'm not that good. But boy oh boy this surprised me. As I knew I was gonna embarrass myself, in front of my all time crush, I grabbed his arm and yanked him over. He did flip over because I caught him off guard. Making him fall on his back on the hard marble floor. Me and Jungkook were both at surprised.
"That...was lit.."
I said to myself. While Taehyung was on the ground, I wasn't thinking and grabbed Jungkook wrist, and ran out of the school building. Taking him by his surprise. Mine too. I wouldn't have this courage to. But we ran and ran until we got off of the school grounds. I know we both are gonna get in tons of trouble tomorrow, but oh well, I hope it was worth it.