13

Today was starting off a good day. Until Suga came and fuCKING RUINED IT. Here's a little throwback to what fucking happened.

Jimin asked Suga where Fei at?

Suga told Jimin she went to suck dick from Jungkook

Now Jimin looking for Jungkook and about to beat my ass

But now he knows who Jungkook is

Life is messed up asf right where I am.

I got up from my desk and went to quickly leave out of this classroom when someone calls my name. I stop and turn around. As expected Jimin came stomping over to me.

"Who the fuck is jungook?"

"Uhm Jungkook for a matter of fact."

"Sure whatever but whY THE FUCK YOU SUCKING HIS DICK!?"

He basically screamed at me.

"Excuse me but I do no appreciate being yelled at! And also I did not suck Jungkooks dick however."

"But Jungkook agreed himself?"

I widen my eyes. When. The. Fuck.

"Fei what the fuck? I'm your boyfriend and your going around sucking other men's dick? Wow your such a-"

"Pause."

I raised my hand making him pause. I do NOT want to be called a slut or a prostitute or a hoe at the moment.

"Just so you know, I don't like Jungkook. Second, I didn't want to be at school yesterday, third, do NOT raise your voice at me and fourth, I don't suck dick for free."

I flipped my hair and dashed out the classroom. Jimin came running after me and by the time I knew it, I ran into yoongi.

"BRUH."

I watched yoongi as he straighten his uniform.

"What the fuck?"

He glared at me with furry in his eyes. I heard Jimin coming closer behind me.

"Sorry can't talk gotta run!"

I ran off leaving yoongi even more mad.

"YOU OWE ME!"

What the fuck do I owe him for? I ran and ran until I couldn't run any longer. My legs were burning and sweat was streaming down. As I quickly just stopped, someone ran into me making both of us fall against the lockers.

I looked at who could've possibly ran into me and it was none other then the wonderful (and sexy) Jungkook. We made eye contact but before I could say anything Jimin pulled me onto my feet.

"So I caught you cheating? Again?"

Jimin gave me a sad but yet mad looking glare. I rolled my eyes.

"First Of all I stopped to catch my breath and also, you don't control me."

"I don't control you? Your my girlfriend! I basically own you! I tell you who you can talk to and who you can't!"

"exCUSE ME BITCH! I own myself, and just of a matter of fact, we're done."

Jimin gave me a scoff.

"No we're not. You need me."

"Actually I only dated you because I felt bad for you."

Jimin gave me a surprised face. But it soon turned into a smirk.

"Please. I'm the only boyfriend you can get."

"Excuse me? Just so you know I already have a boyfriend!"

Did I mention I blurt things out?

"Okay then who?"

"Me."

Before me saying anything me and Jimin turn our attention to Jungkook. He stepped up and slid his hands over to my waist and squeezed me next to him. I felt my cheeks heating up.

"I am.."