09

Today...Jungkook has been a real dick. He's been following me around like a lost puppy.

There's also a new kid. Her name is like what? Nayeon? I think. Idk.

After she came Jungkook left me and so called, "had to show her around the school."
Like... that biTCH CAN SHOW HERSELF.

I bumped into Jimin today as well. Didn't go so well. He gave me a smile and handed me another note.

Have you thought about it yet?

That's what the note said. Although I may be a little jealous bitch because some new kid is taking Jungkook. I should make him jealous right?

>>

I met up with Jimin in the roof top again. He gave me a sincere smile. He's pretty chill now.

"So have you thought about it? Sorry about yesterday, I was...sorta out of it."

"Yes tell me about."

I mumbled quietly. It got awkward quICK. He seemed to have broke the silence.

"So would you be my-"

"Yes..."

I blurted it out. No I don't have feelings for him. But I just want Jungkook to get jelly. He has to notice some how right?

"What? Really?"

"Just give me a sec."

I whipped out my phone and quickly texted the guys.

Me: me and Jimin dating Bc I want Jungkook to be jelly so no questions thanks!

I turned off my phone and quickly grabbed jimins wrist.

"Of course! I noticed how cute you were and I suddenly wanted to date your cute face!"

I definitely did not say that sarcastically. Pssshhhh.

Jimin gave me a big grin and quickly wrapped his arms around me. I pushed him away.

"Hey uh I kinda need some personal space please. We're not there YET."

Jimin gave me a sad but quickly nodded.

"O-of course your right. Do you want me to take you home?"

I was going to say yes but he would know where I live and he would go through my window 24/7 so I rejected that offer and told him I was getting picked up by my dad. Though I live with my mom and my dad is living with his new wife, all is good.

Jimin nodded and gave me a quick and sly kiss on the cheek. He smiled and gushed over the fact that he kissed me and I didn't do anything about it. He left the rooftop leaving me alone. FINALLY.

I screamed so loud where the birds heard and flapped away. What the fuck did I just commit my life to?

I felt a buzz and took out my phone. I saw 28 messages from our group chat.

RapmonEY: WHAT THE FUCK

CupOfTae: I thought CHU SAID YOU NO LIKE THE Thing!

SaltAndSuga: you is a hoe

JHoe: exCUSE ME HOE.

Me: I wanna make Jungkook jelly

SoakJin: BITCHES WHAT I MISS

RapmonEY: THAT BITCH DATING JIMIN AND JIMIN IS A HOE AND THEN LIKE SHE CALLED HIM A HOE AND NOW SHE DATING THE HOE LIKE WE DONT NEED ANYMORE HOE'S!

CupOfTae: imma go KMS rn so brb

SaltAndSuga: you is a fucking hoe like all the times I fucking stood up to you like BITCH ASS HEAD ASS WHAT THE FUCK.

JHoe: BYE BITCH BYE BITCH BYE BITCh

I turned off my phone of the on going chats. Hold up. Since when was Taehyung in this group chat?

Me: guys, since when was Taehyung in here?

RapmonEY: yea now that I think about it, Taehyung isn't he a dick?

SaltAndSuga: he blended in with us so quickly.

CupOfTae has been removed from the chat

You have blocked CupOfTae

I just blocked yo ass. Damn. He blended in with us so well. Crazy shit.

I went down the stairs and headed to the exit but someone stopped me by holding onto my shoulder. I turned around and felt a burn on my cheek. I lifted my head to see who slapped me Bc I'm about to fight that bitch. It's Taehyung.

"YAH! Want your ass kicked? Don't be touching me hoe. How the fuck did you get into our group chat ugly bitch!"

He smirked. He leaned very close to my face. He opened his mouth and I spit in it. Yes SPIT. He gaged and spit out his spit onto the marble rock floor. I took this chance and ran. I ran and ran until I got home. Once I reached my lawn I looked back to see if he was following me. He wasn't. FEw.

I bumped into something hard but smooth. I looked and I saw Jungkook waiting for me at my doorstep. He placed his warm soft hands onto the sides of my neck and pulled me in and

Kissed me....