17

Jungkoook POV
><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

I grabbed the camera and stomped on it. Thinking about him stalking her. How dare he? Who does he think he is.

I was so mad I needed to calm down. All my worries and anger was building up into my head and when that happens. Well let's just say shit happens.

I walked away from the crime site. I'm not gonna waste anymore time. I need to find her. And I won't stop until I do.

>>Next Day

I woke up to cars zooming by. Once I adjusted my eyes to the bright bright sunlight, I notice I was outside.

Did I sleep outside last night? I looked around my surroundings. I'm at a park. Huh. I checked my phone to see what time it was but it was dead.

I gave a heavy sigh. No one is gonna find me and no one would care anyway.

I got up quickly as I could and went back home. I needed to charge my phone.

I finally got home and plopped into my bed. I charged my phone and was waiting until it was done fully charging.

I got up to make some noodles. But I just happen to stop from a figure outside my window. It was going into Fei's property.

Screw the noodles (sorry). I dashed out the door. I stopped in my tracks to see what the man was doing. He was trying to get into the house. I jumped out.

"HEY!"

The guy looked back and pushed me away. He made a run for it. I ran right after him though. He was a fucking fast runner. I lost my breath and felt like my body couldn't take it. Even if I forced myself I'd probably stop.

The guy ran and ran still. This was what I was waiting for. Once I catched my breath, I went home. I needed to be ready for this.

Not only did I go home. But I went to the gym. So I can prepare again when he comes. I'm not letting him off easy.