05

Sorry guys for not posting for awhile now, school has been a pain so I've been ya know, trying to get them grades in, and also I know this isn't bolded because if I do bold it, the whole story is going to be in bold because it's still an ass on me so sorry about that and enjoy :)
_____________

Jin started laughing at my expression.

"Ya thought I was kidding?"
Jin stopped laughing. He looked at me seriously this time.
"Honey boo boo if ya wanna win your mans heart you need an upgrade first because your casual wear is making me want to kill you."
I laughed. But this time Jin was the one looking at me serious and I'm the one who's laughing. I stopped laughing when he said that. I'm very desperate at this point. Very. If my jungkookie doesn't like me then who will? I'm afraid I might give my heart to someone who I don't intentionally love as much as I love kookie. Fuck this, let's get it over with.
"Okay, I'll do it."
"Holy! Fei I was just making a joke but Jisoos Christ you is a desperate girl, aight let's go."
"Now?"
"Yes now, when else?"
Is he seriously going to make me skip school, AGAIN.
"We don't have time to waste Fei."
"But we still have an hour left of school-"
By the time I could end my sentence, Jin had already started dragging me down the hall to the exit.
Once we were at the door, there were security guards making sure no one left.
"Stop right there young couple, you still have an hour left of schoo-"
Before he could finish, Jin took out a couple of dollars from his pink "designer" bag, and threw them at the guards. I honestly didn't think that was going to work but apparently it did. Jin grabbed my wrist again pulling me out of the school and into the hot evening.
We got into his pink car his dad gave him for his birthday last weekend and drove off to where ever we were going.
"Now the key here is not to wear anything disgusting but something nice and sexy to attract men, the clothes your wearing, Now that is only going to attract no one except for yourself."
I gave him a surprised face.
"Little boy I will beat the sh-"
"Call me little boy and I'll drop you off right here and not help you young lady."
I hesitated and leaned back into my seat.
"That's what I thought."
Jesus. Why does he sound like my mother.

After 25 min of a rant of how I look horrible in my daily clothes, we finally reached our destination. The mall.

Jin got out of his car and waited until I got out too. So I did.
"You should've dropped me off earlier."
"This is the mall! Why?"
"I don't like shopping for clothes other then food."
Jin sighed. He locked his pink car and dragged me into the mall. We went to lots of stores honestly. We also went to a store where they sell lingeries and JIN actually bought me one.
"What the fuck? When and I going to use this?"
"When you and jungkook or whoever decides y'all wanna make babies duh Fei. You have so much to learn my child."
I stopped. Jin just kept walking. Acting as if he never bought me this lingerie.
"Well are you coming or not?"
I slouched and ran to catch up to him.

Hours later<<

"Ughhhh I'm so fucking hungryyyyyy. can we get something to eat? PLEASE?"
As I said that my stomach starts to growl. Jin was looking through clothes from forever 21.
"Aish, fine, but lemme pay for these cute ass clothes, I honestly wish I was a girl now!"
I gave him a what the fuck face but he just ignored and went to the cashier at the counter. I followed right behind him.
"Wow these are some cute clothes you have here!"
The cashier was obviously flirting with Jin. Yuck. Who can like Jin? Honestly in my opinion Jin would live in his rich house, not having cats, but cars in every room he owns. And also, I bet he's gonna paint the house pink.
"Have a nice day!"
As we left, Jin turned around and so did I. As I looked back the lady was holding her hand up to her ear, signaling to call her. Ugly bitch. I stuck up the middle finger. Giving her a shocked face. But fuck it.

"YESSSSS"
We finally got some food. We got subway since it's either that or some other shit that's tastes gross. As I unwrapped my bootiful sand-which
Jin just so happens to be watching me.
"Yah! What are you looking at?"
"You dumbass, you eat like a pig, how will anyone love you?"
I scoffed, and ignored him. I don't have time for his bullshit, I'm too hungry.
I gobbled down that foot long sand-which and I felt stuffed.

We were finally walking out of the store. Thank goodness. Nothing much happen today. I'm just hoping Jungkook would finally notice me.
We got into Jin's car and we left the mall parking lot. I whipped out my phone and immediately started texting Jungkook.

123456789: KOOKIE

MrKook: what

1234567890: your so beautiful did you know that?

MrKook: your so annoying did you know that?

1234567890: oh ya wanna play rough?

MrKook: wtf do you mean by rough?

1234567890: BAHAHAHAH I have to go, soon you'll see how bootiful I am :)

MrKook: sure if that's what you think, I don't wanna ruin your childhood

1234567890: but you already did with your fucking hot biceps ma dood

MrKook: goodbye

1234567890: WHAT

1234567890: DONT

1234567890: LEAVE

12344567890: ME

1234567890: SENPAIIIIII

He left me on seen. I almost cried. Soon he'll finally notice me right? Let's hope Jin doesn't turn me into a monster. 

"Yah, who are you texting? Telling Jungkook hi your gonna look good?"

"Yes but he left me in seen so I can't do anything about it."

Lots of questions were roaming in my head. What will he think of me? Is he going to like me? Does he secretly had feelings for me?

If I confront to him that I like him...would he feel the same?