Trust and honesty

Aaliyah
I stumbled back into the house the next morning because I was bone tired. janae and it had a really good time shopping and partying, I mean that girl knows how to have fun.
I walked into the bedroom and saw a furious Terran. As I got undressed , I ignored him. . . .in fact I didn't even look his way, but who cares. he can be mad all he wants, . . . All I wanted to know was where he was. . . But he didn't think I should know. All this shit could have been avoided.

Terran
This bitch think she just can mosey on in and not say say nothing. .I stared at her pissed the fuck off as she got undressed. . .Her body was beautiful , shit she was beautiful and I'm fucking everything up. maybe it was the weed ? maybe it was the alcohol ? or was it the combination of both?
As she climbed into bed I mumbled I'm sorry but she didn't budge or look at me. I Guess I Really fucked up , although she didn't have to storm out and leave . "did you cheat on me Terran " I heard Liyah say while sighing . I quickly replied no which made her think I was lying . . . .Although I was .
" The truth will soon come to the light Terran " she said hardly above a whisper.
I just prayed to god she wouldn't find out

Vote, comment ,message me

This was just a filler chapter