Overdue

Terran

As i was dropping Liyah off at home , I suddenly remembered I left Dee bitch ass in the trap basement .I hope his ass is struggling to live . .. .And if he's not , he will be by the time I'm through with his ass. I could the most caring niggas , but somebody always has to FUCK WITH ME !

As I arrived at the trap , I prayed I wouldn't do anything that I would soon regret or that would leave me with Time in jail. ..because I just can't snap out of it with I'm angered.

When I stepped into the basement I could see this nigga was trying to escape. "lil bitch was you trying to escape because you a pussy " ? I said while spitting at him in disgust. he shook his head with fear and I began to laugh.

"Why the fuck did you do it Dee, we were suppose to be brothers ?" As I ripped the tape off of his mouth. I soon remembered loyalty is hard to find but it is one of a kind . I was snapped out of my thoughts when i heard " your loyalty is no longer with me , it's with your girl remember ?" . ... I couldn't believe this nigga was acting like a jealous bitch. After I retied him and threw bread and water towards him ...I left .

*just a filler to show you what's going on in Terran's life*

Vote,comment, message me ! 😎