Figuring things out

Liyah
I woke up to the smell of breakfast and a handsome man standing over me with a plate of food. I guess he knows that life hasn't been going the best for me these past couple of weeks, and he's trying his best to make me feel back comfortable.
As I lean up I began to have a sharp pain going down my back, so I tensed my face up. "Baby you ok, because I can take you to the doctor if needed, do you need medicine, where does it hurt" he said quickly and attentively. if I didn't stop him from talking he probably would have me half way to the hospital by now . "I'm ok, I'm just a little sore from yesterday I said" as he kissed me on the cheek. "owwww" I yelled out to make it seem as though he had hurt me. "Liyah did I hurt You, I really didn't mean to , I'm sorry , can I do something to help" he said looking concerned. I laughed so hard till I cried until I saw that he started to put . "what's wrong daddy ? you can't take a joke "I said while smiling.

Terran
I can't believe she played a joke on me when I was actually worried about her ass and shit. next time she hurting Imma have to leave her ass by herself to show her how the little boy cried wolf.
As the day progressed I decided to spend the day with Liyah since I haven't spent alone time with her in a while. We watched movies and enjoyed each other's company until she fell asleep .
When Liyah woke up And began talking to me I wanted her to drink a whole bottle of listerine. This damn girl almost took off my eyebrows with that hot ass breath. "Liyah go brush your teeth before I die of carbon monoxide poisoning DAMN" I said smiling . " Baby don't play me out like that." she said as she kissed me directly in the mouth . I'm surprised I didn't throw up. ..her ass even had a nigga eyes watering from that breath.

Liyah
Terran wants to play games about my breath. . .knowing this shit smell good as hell. when I kissed him his ass was blushing , so there's no way that it could smell that bad.
After I brushed my teeth I came back to the room and layed on top of Terran's body and I could instantly feel loved. He wrapped his hands around me and began to kiss my forehead . With each kiss he went lower and lower on my body.

Am I Ready for this ?

VOTE, COMMENT, VOTTTTTEEEEE 👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇
The voting thing is at the top and the bottom of the screen . Any more ideas. . and remember Aaliyah doesn't know about Terrans lifestyle because he hasn't t told her. 😱😨