Just Maybe

Aaliyah(p.o.v)
"Thanks For Being There For Me, I Really Appreciate It" I Said As I Kissed Him On The Cheek. If I Didn't Know Any better; I Would Think He Was Smiling. . The Reason I Ran Back To Terran's House Was Because I Knew He Was One Of The Only People Who Actually Cared About Me, Although He Didn't Show It To Much.
I Woke Up Around 7:30 And Terran Was Still Fast Asleep. I Quietly Sprung From The Bed And Headed To The Shower. As I Began To Take off my Clothes I Heard The Door Open, So I Quickly Covered Myself.
"Damn Liyah What You Covering up For ? You Acting like I Aint never Seen Your Ass naked Before" I Heard A Groggy Voice Say. I Smirked and began To Get in The Shower. "You Know If I Didn't Have Respect For You, I Would Have Got in There With You" Terran Said Trying To Yell over The Running Shower. I Heard The Door Close as I Finished Doing my Hygiene.

Terran(p.o.v)
Damn This Girl Take A long Time In The Damn Shower. I Had Somewhere To Be So I Left Her A Note Saying "Ill be back Later, Be Ready By The Time I'm Back" .
As I Was Leaving The House My Phone Rang So I Answered. "Man , Where Have You Been ? I Think Somebody Been Stealing From Us. If Its One Of These Newbies. . . .He Gone have To Die " My Nigga Dee Said. "Iight I'm On My Way There Anyway"

Dee(p.o.v)
I Knew Exactly Who Has Been Stealing From Us, But I Didn't Want To Tell T-man Just Yet. ***Remember at The Beginning of The book , Terran Told Aaliyah Some people Call Him T-Man*** I Heard Somebody Entering The house And I Saw It Was T-Man. Now How The Fuck This Nigga Get Here That Fast ? "You Said Somebody Been Stealing ? Who The Fuck Is Dumb Enough To Steal, Knowing We Have Cameras Everywhere In The House? " he Said ? " Tell It To The Dumb Ass Calvin ,Which You Hired ; Who is Sitting There Smoking It In The House" I said as T-Man Punched A Hole Through The Wall.

Terran (p.o.v)
I Hire Everybody Out Of Mother Fucking Trust and You Gone Sit There On Camera and Smoke Up My Shit ?This Shit is Unbelievable. He Was Sitting on Camera Blowing Smoke, Which Makes me Look Stupid and Dumb As Hell For hiring That Weak Ass Nigga.
I Walked Into The Next Room Where I Saw Calvin Counting and Distributing Money. I Walked Over To Calvin and Asked How His Day Was Going, and That Grimy Ass Nigga Gone Tell me "Stressed" . " Me To Bruh Because I'm Going To Hate to Have To Do This " i Said, and At That moment I Shot Him.

Aaliyah
When I Hopped Out The Shower I Slowly Got Dressed And Went And Cooked For Terran and Me. Once i Finished Cooking i Called For Terran but No One Answered . i Went Back To The Bedroom and Saw A Letter in The bedroom That Said "I'll Be back Later, Be Ready By The Time I'm Back" . I Wonder What He had Up His Sleeves For Later On.
I Realized I Haven't Talked To Danielle In A While , so I began To Call Her. She Answered So I Said "Booo, Where You Been . . . .i Haven't Talked To You in Forever" . " I Have School Unlike Others Who lie On There Back All Day " she said . " Who Is That " I heard A Voice Say " Just Some Fat bitch " Danielle Said , and Soon After That The Line Went Dead.

Danielle
I've Been Ignoring Aaliyah Because I Really Don't Have The Nerve To Talk To Her . How Does She Get To Have Terran? I Was The One He Was Suppose To be With ! it Was Because i Was Pregnant With That Stupid Baby , So He Didn't Want Me. Since I'm No longer Pregnant, I Have A Plans Of Getting Him back. I'm Sure He Would Love To See Me Again. Of Course He Would, I know He Gets Tired of looking At Aaliyah fat Ass everyday.
So I Decided To Call Him and He Answered. "Baby I've Missed You". . ..

****i Tried To Give you Guys A Taste Of What Terran Does Throughout his Day**** Vote *****Comment*** , it's Whatever