First Time

Terran
As Me and Aaliyah Got Out The Shower, I Started Thinking About Dee. I Trust Him Since He Plays A Huge Roll In my life , but you Know What They Say "Once You make It To The Top, Someone Is Going to bring You To The Bottom" . I'm Just Going To Start Paying Close Attention To Him from Now On !
"Baby You Okay" Aaliyah Said Looking Concerned. "Nah Ma, I Can Handle It" I said Very Bluntly. "If You need Anything, I'm Here For you .. . as Always" she said In Her Cute little Voice. When I'm Around Aaliyah All I Can do Is Smile . This Girl Is going To be The Death Of Me.

Aaliyah
I Hope Everything Is Alright With My Baby. He Seems A little Off To me. As He Went And Sat On the Bed I Straddled Him and Began Kissing His Neck. "Please Don't Tease Me" he Said As He Grunted Loudly. "I'm Not" I Said In A Hush Tone.

Terran
"I'm Not" She Said in A Quiet Tone. As I Began To Gently Take Her Clothes Off Gently and Caress Her Body, I Heard A Soft Moan and instantly Knew I Was Doing Something Right. I Slid InTo her Gently and Soon Realized She Was a Virgin " You Sure about This, I Want It To Be Special For You" I said . "its Already Special If I'm With You " Aaliyah Said While Gently Kissing my Neck .
I Went Slow So I Wouldn't Hurt her. I Saw Tears Forming In Her Eyes. "it'll be Over In A Second" I Said hoping The Pain Would Stop Soon. I Heard Her Moan which Encouraged Me To Speed Up My Pace . Once We Both Came, She Wanted To Ride It Because She Liked Being In Control.

Aaliyah
The Pain Was Unbearable At first. Once I came I wanted to show him that I could be In Control. I Got On Top And Showed Him That I knew What I Was Doing. "Damn Liyah, Aint You Suppose Be A Virgin" he Said Grunting.
As We Came Together I Soon realized That We Didn't Use A Condom. As We Cuddled Together I Blurted Out "Baby What If I Get Pregnant" As Quickly As I Could.

Terran
"Baby What If I Get Pregnant" She Blurted Out Quickly. I Didn't Even Realize We didn't wear A Condom until Now ! I'm Actually in love With This Girl, Ill Do Anything To Make her Happy and I Hope She Knows That.
"Baby I Got You, Don't Worry About A Thing , If It Happens , It Happens, I Kind Of Want Kids Anyway, well Your Kids" I Said Smiling At Her. Once We Finished That discussion, We were off to bed.
I Wake Up To Hear Something hitting The Floor Hard and When I Realized It Was Aaliyah. .. .I Died Laughing. "Now Baby, All That Work I Put in Last night Is Going To Leave you Paralyzed" I said while Scooping Her Up and Carrying Her To The bathroom. "You think This Shit Funny ? People are going to see me and Assume Things About Us " she said shyly. " Ain't nobody business But Ours and The Neighbors Baby Girl" I said While making Fun Of Her.

Aaliyah
I can't Believe I Can't Walk. This Is Going To Be An embarrassing Ass Story, If Somebody happens To Ask "Why Are You limping, Did You hurt Yourself".