Confused

Liyah
As I was waiting for Terran to come back I began to worry that something might have happened to him.
1.He hasn't called
2. His Ass usually leaves me a sweet letter telling me he's gone and he'll be back later
*boom boom boom* I heard before the front door began to break in. I was supposed to be prepared for this kind of thing but all I could do was stop and stare at the person who used to be my best friend.

Danielle
I met up with one of my old niggas who always looked our for me when I was struggling, so I decided to help him out . I didn't know what I was really up to do until I noticed the address he gave me was to Terran's house .
I did as I was instructed and broke the door down. I mean damn being a thugs girl you should be prepared for this kind of thing , but all her fat ass did was stand in shock and stare. I began to rush towards her to bring fear in her and all she did was stand there . I started to hit and punch her repeatedly until I realized this was very wrong and that this girl has never done anything to hurt me ( she's bipolar remember) . I began to help her up and tend to her. As soon as I rushed her to the couch Terran walked in with a pissed facial expression.

Terran
I walked into the house prepared for whatever but what I saw was not what I expected. Danielle was tending to Aaliyah like they were friends. I stood and watched her as she asked me "how did this happen to liyah, you really shouldn't leave her home alone" . I was uncomfortable by her presence so I asked her to leave in a confused tone.
I asked Liyah what happened to her but she looked like she was in shock, so I carried her to the bedroom. Maybe we'll talk tomorrow.

Vote, comment , message me !
Did you like the story , share your ideas