It Cant be

*A Couple Weeks later*

Aaliyah
I've Been Feeling Sick As Hell Over The Past Few Weeks. I Haven't Been To The Doctor Yet Because I Don't Find It Necessary. "Baby You Ok, You Look A Little Sick" Terran Said While Looking Worried. "Nah I'm Okay, I Just Can't Hold Any Food Down" I said anxiously.

Terran
I'm Starting To Think Liyah Pregnant. All She Doing Is Throwing up, I'm Scared To Kiss Her. "Bae, I think you might Be pregnant. . you Know we didn't Use A Condom" I blurted Out. I Dont Think We Are Ready for Kids, But If The Time Comes. ..I'm Ready To Give Up The Lifestyle I live, Just For her and my Seed. "I Think So Too, But I'm Not Ready Terrannn" she said beginning to cry. "Dont Worry You're Not Alone. You Will Have me Every Step Of The Way" I Said being Sincere. Aaliyah Eventually Cried Herself To Sleep So I Went To The store To Pick Up A Pregnancy Test.
As I Arrived At The Store Some Female Started Talking to Me Fast As hell. . .I Could barely Understand, "T-Man I Know you know That We Had our Baby last Month. You haven't Gave me A Damn Dime For Food, Clothes Or Pampers With Your Low Down ass. " . "I've Never See Your Ratchet Ass Before So Dont Even Try To Pin That UGLY ASS BABY On Me Bitch" I Said as I Went To The Front of The Store and Paid For my Things. As I Was Leaving The Store The Bitch Had The nerve To yell " Whatever Man, You Aint Shit With Your Stuck Up Ass" .
I Payed No Attention To The Ignorant Bitch. I'm to Focused on Liyah Having my Seed. Man, I'm In love With This Girl.

Danielle
Word On The Street Is That Terran Got Another bitch pregnant. Damn , my Baby Can't Keep His Dick In his Pants. . .Can He ? Over The Fast few Days, I've Been Watching Him and Waiting On My Moment To Talk To him Alone because I Know He Misses Me. Once I'm Back Together With Terran , Aaliyah Ole' Fat Ass Will Be out Of The Picture For good.

Aaliyah
I Heard Keys Jingly in the Door outside Of The house , So I Waited For Terran To Come Back in The Room With me. when He Stepped In The Room he Threw A Box At Me and Told Me To Pee On It. I Wonder Does This Idiot know i Actually have To Open The Box.
I Went To The Bathroom and Locked The Door. once I Peed On The Test, I Realized These Will Be The Longest 15minutes Of my Life.

Comment ,vote and follow me (: 😊☺