Strong

I'm so sorry I haven't been updating , I just thought nobody was really reading it. I got on wattpad for the first time in a while and i had an enormous amount of messages so I guess I'll start it back up. .If you guys don't hate me. and maybe I can start a new book and be more consistent . . . If y'all would like that better ? PLEASE FORGIVE ME

Terran
I didn't want to rush Liyah into anything to soon because I knew she wasn't ready. just because she couldn't benefit me, doesn't me I can't benefit her. i went lower and lower onto her body until I felt her trying to squirm. "You trust me right baby" I said as she nodded . I knew that she was scared so I took it slow. I began pulling her panties down gently until I noticed she was already soaking wet and I haven't even done anything yet. I began grinning at her while she his her face between her fingers.
I began kissing her thighs until she started to part them hesitantly. I plunged in like a fish going back into water. I began using my fingers, picking up speed each time my tongue stroked her clit. "shit Terran" I heard her say as I picked up speed. Liyah was trying so hard to hold her moans in , but I wasn't letting that happen. I like to be appreciated for my work I put in .

Aaliyah
Terran was really putting in work. . .And I mean that physically and literally . I was trying to hold my moans to a minimum but with each flick of his tongue I could no longer hold them in. As I came I let out one loud moan to show him that he put in work. After sex is always awkward so I went to the bathroom to go wash up.
As I stripped out of the rest of my clothes and turned on the shower I saw a naked Terran Heading To The Shower . "sorry baby but I ran the shower for me" I said while sighing . he kissed my temple and said " there's
room for the both of us and winked" .

*an Hour later"

Terran
After me and Liyah took our shower together , I decided to take her shopping . . . She deserved it .
when we got in the car she began touching my radio like she owned the shit . " Damn baby I didn't know you were the driver , or that you bought the car" I said while smirking . "what do you mean" she asked while looking confused, although i just let the radio thing go.
We entered the mall and instantly women I use to fuck with we're giving us stank faces. I should always remember not to fuck with these hoes because they get attached. Liyah is basically the only girl I've head a steady relationship with that doesn't involve sex every day .
Throughout the whole time at the mall there was this one bitch who followed us the entire time, but I couldn't place her name with her face but somehow I knew her. we were walking back to the car when I heard " Terran your ass better be ready when this baby come because I'm not raising it alone " she said while handing me court papers. Who the fuck carries around court papers waiting to give them to somebody? the whole time I watched Liyahs reaction but it never changed. .. .she seemed unphased.
When I got into the car I asked Liyah was she alright and she said " baby as good as you look , bitches probably throw themselves at you all day. . It's just my job to trust that you so the right thing " . I was so proud of my baby. . . She getting tougher and mentally stronger .

How'd i do ? Vote,comment, message me. . .Cuss me out for not writing (not literally ) but I'm sorry I haven't done anything with this story. . .dont hate me !!