Mistakes and choices

Terran
It was nearly 5 the next morning before I went home. Liyah been calling like crazy , knowing damn well she don't want nothing. I love Liyah but I just can't be up under her every second of the day.
As I opened the door to the house , Liyah was sleep on the sofa , so I carried her up the stairs and put her in the bed . I stripped her of her clothes . .then took off everything but my boxers and cuddled up to her in bed . I knew she was going to question me of my where abouts in the morning so I decided I'll just lie for now.

Aaliyah
I woke up naked with Terran cuddled up to me in his boxers. The last thing I remember was me waiting up for him last night . I noticed he began to stir in his sleep so I went ahead and woke him up. " where were you Terran , I waited up for you all night , and was calling you all night" . " If you were waiting up for me last night why were you sleep when I got home, and why did I have to carry your big ass up the stairs" he mumbled . I was beyond hurt, he had never talked to me like this before .
I began to get dressed so I could leave the house. where would I go ? I have no friends . I went to the Starbucks to relax and have time for myself. As I was sitting there, a woman began asking me was I alright and I nodded . '"sorry to interrupt you , I'm Janae" the woman said while holding out her hand for me to shake. "I'm Aaliyah " I said while shaking her hand.

Janae
I was working on my paper for school when I noticed this woman. she looked liked somebody pissed in her cereal. so I began asking her was she alright then I introduced myself .
Aaliyah began telling me how her boyfriend didn't come home last night and insulted her when she asked about his whereabouts. I began telling her, that's how cheating starts, but she said he would never cheat on her . Blinded by love I guess.
I told her the best way to get over it was to go shopping. Since Aaliyah walked we took my car . I could really see me and Aaliyah being good friends. . .She's down to earth and caring .

Terran
I didn't mean to go off on Aaliyah like that but damn . I woke up looking for her but she was nowhere to be found. I hope her ass didn't go do anything stupid like cheat on me , I would never forgive her for that.

Vote , comment , message me
LEAVE FEEDBACK PLEASE