Meeting Mom

Terran
I'm Glad I didn't Tell Liyah I was Letting Her meet my mom ! her Ass Would have Been freaking Out . so I Let It Be A Surprise For The both my mom And Liyah.
As I pulled Into The Driveway , Aaliyah woke Up. "Baby Where Are We " She Asked repetitively. I Ignored Her As We Walked To the door Of The House. My Mom Come The Door Smiling Hard as she Saw a surprised Aaliyah .

Patricia (Terran's mom)
"boy why Haven't You called or Came to See Me " I Said Playfully hitting my only Son. "Ma, I told you ! The next time you see me It was going to be special " he said while Holding Aaliyah. Just By Looking At Those two I could Tell they were In love . I Hope They bring Me Some Grandkids To play With since I'm all Alone since His Farther died .

Aaliyah
I Walked Into the welcoming home as Ms.Patricia Yelled At Terran About not Really ever Mentioning me To her." When We Get Home He's Going to Get it " I mumbled while smiling At the sight Of Terran And His mother Together. You could tell They Really Got Along , Unlike My mother And I .
" So how long have You and Ms.Beautiful Been Together "Tt"" his mother asked. I know me and Terran have only Been together A Couple Of Months , But Is It Weird To feel as Though He Completes Me ? or That he was what was Missing From my life ? If I ever Lose Him , I Would have To start My Life Over . I excused Myself and walked To the Bathroom.

Terran
"A Couple of Months But It Feels Longer Than That Ma, I think Aaliyah is the One For me" I said as Aaliyah Was in The Bathroom. My Mom Was Literally Cheesing Hard. I wonder If I Should Tell Her Liyah Pregnant yet. "Mama Liyah Pregnant " I Said smiling Hard . "Boy Why You took This Long To tell me That For " she said while punching me .

Aaliyah
I Came Back From The Bathroom to See Ms.Patricia Fighting Terran Again . "Baby how My baby doing " she said while smiling at my stomach . I couldn't Believe His Mom would Actually be More Happy than I was.

I Will probably Upload Again Tonight or Maybe Two more Times but Vote !!!! seriously you guys