New Beginnings

Terran(p.o.v) 

    "Baby Ive Missed You" A Females Voice Said, As I Instantly Remembered The Voice. "Danielle Why The Fuck You Calling My Phone, You Know Damn Well i Dont Want Nothing To Do With Your Hoe Ass. . .Damn Bitch Get A FUCKING LIFE" i said. " Well When Aaliyah Finds Out You Fucked and Ducked Her Bestfriend She's Not Going To Want Anything To Do With Your HOE ASS EITHER, and I Know This For A FACT" Danielle Said While Screaming In The Phone. I Hung Up The Phone Quickly and Tried To Forget That Phone Call Even Happened.

Danielle(p.o.v)

    I Cant Believe This Nigga Has The Nerve To Call Me a Hoe Then Hang Up In My Face. i Dont Think He Wants Whatever Him And Aaliyah Have Together. . . To Last. I Thought Of Befriending Aaliyah Again Just To Set Her Up With Terran, But I Know She Is Way To Smart For That. I Wonder How She Would Feel If I Told Her, Terran Left Me High And Dry When I Was Pregnant With HIS BABY ? Although Terran Has Always Had A Weak Spot For Sex, So I Know Exactly What To Do And When To Do It. Im Sorry, I Just Dont Do Well With Rejection.

Aaliyah(p.o.v)

    I Cant Belive Danielle Was Somebody I Called My Bestfriend. How Could She Call Me A Fat Bitch, When She Was The One Who Told Me To Embrace My Size. She Knows I WIll Never Be ToothPick Skinny Like Her, I Will Always Have Some Curves. I Just Dont Know What Has Came Over Her Within This Year. She Knew and Still Knows What I Go Through Everyday and She Threw It Back In My Face. Some Friend Huh ? But Let Me Quit Thinking About Things I Cant Control. Terran Told Me To Be Ready By The Time He Comes Back, So I Picked Out an Outfit, Did My Hair, and Waited On Him To Come Home.

Terran(p.o.v)

    Today Has Been A Rough Day; I Still Cant Believe I Caught Somebody Smoking MY SHIT. . .ON CAMERA. At Least That Shows Me " Everybody Aint Loyal " . Im On My Way Back Home To Pick Up Liyah and Spend The Day With Her; i Know Damn Well Her Ass Better Not Be Sleep.

    As I Walked Into The House I Was Greeted By A Beautiful Aaliyah. When I Said Aaliyah Was Beautiful  That Was Probably and Understatement because I Couldnt Keep My Eyes Off Of Her. "bab- I Mean Aaliyah You Look Beautiful, You Didnt Have To Go All Out. . .I Just Wanted To Spend The Day With You" i Said As She Blushed. " I Didnt Know Where We Were Going Sooooo. . .i Wanted To Look Nice, Just In Case" She Said While Her Cheeks Were Still A Shade or Two Lighter Than Her Skin. i Grabbed Her Hand And Led Us Out Of The Door and Into The Car.

***Ten Minutes Later***

    " Man Girl Close Your Eyes, I See You Peaking" i said as She Tried Looking Through Her Fingers Like A Little Kid. As I Got Out Of The Car and Jogged Around The Car To Open Her Door Like The Gentleman I am , i Saw Danielle Out Of The Corner Of My Eye.

Aaliyah (p.o.v)

    I Tried Peaking Through My Fingers Like A Little Kid, But I Didnt Want To Ruin The Surprise. As He Opened The Door For Me I Opened My Eyes and Screamed Like A Child and Said " OH MY GOOOSSSHHH TERRAN, YOU DIDNT  " ? . Ive Never Been To A Fair In My Whole Life and Im Going With Someone Im Starting To Want A Relationship With. . .This Seems To Good To Be True. As We Went To Purchase Our Tickets , it Seemed As Though i Was More Excited Than The Children Running Around and Playing .i Really Appreciate Him Taking Me, But I Know Sooner Or Later He's Going To Know Questions About My Childhood, my mother and the life Ive Been Living.

Terran(p.o.v)

When I Say This Girl Was Excited, She Was Excited. Liyah Ass Looked More Excited Than Those Damn Kids On The Roller Coaster." You've Never Been To A Fair Before " I Asked While Looking Curious. " No, I Have Not, and I Really Appreciate You Taking Me" she Said as She Grabbed My Hand And Ran To The Nearest Ferris Wheel. I Agreed To Get On The Ride With Her , But Only If She Told Me Why She Was Crying Yesterday. As We Got On The Ferris Wheel She Let Out A Long Sigh.  She Began To Tell Me About Her Mother Not Caring For Her, How She Was Always Picked On In School and I Really Felt Bad For Her Because Nobody Should Have To Go Through That Shit. " Damn Ma,  Im Sorry. . .But At Least You Wont Have To Go Through That Anymore, As Long As Im Around' i Said. I Kissed Her For The First Time and I Know She Really Enjoyed It Because She Couldnt Whipe That Smile Off Her Face. Have You Ever Had That Feeling Somebody Was Watching You ? When I Looked Down, Danielle Was Looking At Us With Pure Hatred In Her Eyes.