Taken for granted

Terran
I woke up and realized I was in the hospital. Somebody After Me, Which Means Somebody After Liyah. I Wouldn't Be Able to live With myself if She got Killed Over the lifestyle I'm living . "Baby you up" a whispering voice said as they entered the room

Patricia (Terran's mom)
I really don't know how to tell him Aaliyah lost her baby. They didn't deserve this to happen to them .
"Baby you up" I said as I walked into Terran room . He turned my way and began smiling like nothing was wrong. "Boy don't scare me and Aaliyah like that shit , soon as you get out of here you coming right back because I might attempt to kill you" I said with a straight face . "man Ma , you know if this could have been prevented I would have tried" he said with a confused face . "What wrong baby" I asked concerned. I knew what he was going to ask but I wasn't sure on how well he would take it .
"you said Liyah was concerned Ma , but her ass ain't in here looking after me " he said with an attitude. I told him not to act that way towards her because she really is going through some things right now .

Nurse (Julie")
I walked in to tell Terran some Good News . "Terran,Your Lab Work Has Came Back and It Shows Your Ribs Aren't Broken , They Are Just Cracked Which Means You Can Get Out Of This Place Quicker" he began smiling and dismissed me.

Terran
"Ma, Imma ask you one more time. . .WHERE IS LIYAH" I slightly yelled at her. something must have already happened ...if something happened to my baby, The WHOLE world is going down. "baby, Aaliyah had a miscarriage soon after she arrived here" she told me while holding my hand. I wanted to cry but I couldn't because I had to be strong for the both of us. I did this to her , I put her under stress which made her lose the baby. Man I really need to get my shit together because there might be not be anymore chances after this one.

Aaliyah
I was all alone in my room. I had no one. without Terran I was nothing. I began to cry and sob until I remember I told Terran I would be a stronger woman. " are you doing alright " Terran's mom said. " I'm fine just wish Terran can come see me " I said looking distraught. inside I was not fine, I lost something that was apart of me that I'm never getting back. I hope I can get over this with time. as Tears were rolling down my cheek, Terran came rolling in in a wheelchair and I couldn't help but giggle.

Terran
"Baby what I tell you about that damn crying, don't beat yourself up over this . . It could have happened to anybody. when we get home , we can try and try again long as you want." I said smirking. " ummm Terran , nigga I know you see your mama right here , I don't want to her this " my mom said laughing . I looked at Liyah and saw she was just heartbroken . "Ma can you excuse me " I said .
As she left the room and went and sat besides Liyah and told her I'm sorry and I wish this never happened . " Baby , I blame myself . . .You didn't lose the baby I did " she said crying. I hated to see her like this , especially when she's taking blame for some that was all my fault . " Don't blame yourself for this shit , you didn't almost cheat on me . .You Have been the perfect girl for me and I'm taking advantage of that. "when I told her that her face lit up and she kissed me passionately . "I hope you know the dress code for the house is no clothes now " I said smirking at her. She looked at me and said "what are clothes" sarcastically . I still can't help but think how this is all my fault !

VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW ME ?
How did you like it ?