Is It Love

Aaliyah (p.o.v)
I Couldn't Believe He Actually Asked Me, Okay, Let me Stop lying I knew He Would Eventually. I Began Smiling Thinking Of Me and Terran Actually Being An " us " . "Baby What You Smiling bout Over There " A Deep Voice Said in A Laughing Tone. I Rolled my Eyes and Said "Not Your black Ass " as I Ran To The bathroom And Locked The Door.
" Imma Whoop Your Ass When You Come Out, and you better Not Cry" Terran Said While Beating on The Door. He Aint Got Do Shit, Terran Know Better Than That. I Did My Hygiene and Wrapped A Towel Around myself As I Walked Out The bathroom.

Terran
Aaliyah As Thought I Was Playing When I Said I was Gone Whoop her Ass.I Bet She Think I Forgot, or she thought I Wasn't Really Going To So It. She Walked Out The Bathroom With A Towel Wrapped around Her.
I Ran to her and Threw Her on The bed When I Whipped Off my belt. "baby I'm Sorry , I Didn't Mean it" She Said While laughing. I Hit her Twice Gently and She Swore It Hurt 😌. She Straddled Me and Began Kissing my neck To Distract Me . can I Say She Was Doing A Good Ass Job Because I Forgot All About Her "Little Punishment" . This Girl Knew What She Was Doing, I Wonder If She Is A Virgin ?

Aaliyah
I Straddled Him And Began Kissing His Neck and As Soon As I Saw His Eyes Closed. . .i Ran To The Kitchen And Began To Cook. I Finished Cooking And Still Haven't Heard Anything From Terran. I Ate By Myself Hoping He Would Come Down To Talk or mess With Me, but He Never Did. . .How Strange ? I Went Upstairs And Started To Hear Snores. "Baby You Up" I said Quietly as I Entered The Room . "Yeahhh" Terran Said While Rubbing His Eyes.

Terran
I Looked up To See A Smirking Liyah. "what You Smirking Bout girl" I said While looking At her Seductively . "We Didn't Even Have Sex and I knocked You Out Baby" she Said In A Laughing Tone. I Looked At her As If She Was Crazy and She looked Confused. "Did I Do Something Wrong" Acting as if She Was Scared of What my Reply Might Be.
"Liyah We Will Not Be Having Sex, Believe That Shit ! What We Do Will be Pure Love Making . . . And You Better Understand That. " I Said In A Serious Tone as She Shook Her head As If She Understood. I Wanted Her To Understand I Didn't Want Her For her body, I Wanted Her For Her Heart ,Soul , and Mind . . . . . .Her Body Was Just A Bonus. I Think She Understood Well Because This Girl Couldn't Quit Smiling .
"I Love You Terran" I Heard A Shy Voice Said. "Ma, I Hope I Didn't Even Have To Tell You, I Was hoping my Actions Have been Showing You " I Said As She Began To Kiss Me Passionately ☺.

Sorry For The Long Wait On The Update Guys, Ill Try To Do better.

Have You noticed I'm not like other authors and make up an excuse for why I haven't updated. . . .Lol