16: Capture the Flag

"Darlin' please! Stop sprintin'!" Mccree yells as I sprint farther and farther away from base with him on my tail.

I can't look at Jesse the same ever, not after what happened....I felt....so used. I can't live in the same building as him. Tears were prickling down my cheeks just thinking about the horrors of everything.

"Leave me alone Mccree!" I yelled back as I made sharp turns and jumped into the trees.

"Not until you stop sprintin' (Y/n)!"

I was shocked. He never calls me by my name. The hell....? Why did he- FUCK! I lost balance and tripped on a branch, causing me to fall off from the tip of a brown oak. Branches hit my back, slashing, scarring. It hurt so much like hell that I couldn't breathe. I closed my eyes and waited till my whole backside hit the muddy earth, ending all of my suffering, but, it never did. I opened one of my eyes and saw the cowboy, panting as he held me against his chest.

"Please....let me explain...."

I wiggled and kicked, trying to make his grip loosen. Yet, it tightened. I was slightly panting by then and shot him a cold glare right into his eyes. If glares could kill, he'd be dead in less than a second.

"HOW CAN I MCCREE?! YOU ALMOST FUCKING RAPED ME!"

"I was drunk (Y/n)...I was-"

"YOU WERE WHAT?! YOU WERE DROWNING IN YOUR OWN SORROW!!"

"I WAS FUCKING ACCUSED OF STEALING SECRET FILES BY MY OWN TEAM MATE!!"

I stopped glaring at him and went tense as his arms did. I never thought someone would do this to him. Jesse was a good member, he wouldn't.

"I-It was one of o-our close friends..." he was trying to speak while he cried just of the thought.

"...wh-who?" I asked, gently putting my hand on his cheek while keeping a tense feeling up.

"G-Genji.."

~After returning to base~

"Agents, we have practice today. LETS GO SOLDIERS!" 76 yelled as we ran into the lobby.

My team was Mccree, Genji, Reinhardt, Bastion, the old man, Sombra, Symmetra, and myself. I was about to walk up to Genji and speak until..

Today is capture the flag. Protect your own and aim yourselves at theirs.

Match starts in 40 seconds.

I sighed and cursed Athena out. Looks like I'll have to talk to him later. I walked over to the door and came up with a plan as I looked at my claws. What I need to do is go in for their flag as quietly as possible. But how? Sombra can do so with her invisibility and translocaters. Guess I have to find a way...

20 seconds till match starts.

Ok I've got a plan..., I thought as I walked to the entrance of where everyone else was. Just hope it works.. I looked at Genji and then Mccree, sensing tension rising between them.

5

4

3

2

1

Capture the enemy flag!

I quickly ran in front of my whole team and headed straight towards a secret shortcut underground. I ninja sprinted all the way to the end before looking up. There was a ladder heading up towards a lid with holes making light gleam into the dark caverns of the sewers. I took out my claws on my right hand and then put my left hand over my black and blue EarBug (a ear bud that connects you to your teammates like in the movies).

<DISCONTINUED> Open Hearts - Genji x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें