4: The Meeting

(the clock above says 12:03 but it isn't linking to the 6:34 time in the story, I picked it because of the way the clock itself looked)

~The next day~

I wake up and yawn. I look around the room, noticing Shadow was gone and that my box had it's gem flowers and buds back.

"Looks like Shadow returned back into his box..." I said as I sat up and looked at the time, "6:34....looks like I got time to kill before meeting with the old man..!" I get up and stretch before putting my necklace back on. I walk over to my closet and put on a big, white, fuzzy shirt with long sleeves, leggings, and my flying boots with my gold vine leaf crown. I start walking to the cafeteria and hear talking. I turn the corner and see Lucio and Tracer talking.

"And BOOM! The beat drop went down and the whole crowd cheered me on!" Lucio said, as he made this boom impression with his arms.

"WOW! I wish I could've went to one of your concerts!" Lena says as she makes this sad face, "Dammit...."

I clap my hands as I start walking towards them, "Great story Lucio!"

They turn to me and smile, "Hey (Y/n)!" they say as I grab some hot chocolate and sit with them. "So, what about the old man?" Lucio asks. "Well, I haven't gone yet." I say as I take a sip out of my mug, "But I will when it turns 7." They look at me in pure horror.

"Um....what's wrong...?" I ask getting nervous, "It turned 7 about 30 minutes ago love..." Tracer replies, showing me the time. My eyes widen and I spit out my hot chocolate, "MY CLOCK SAID 6:34 WHEN I WOKE UP!!" I yelled as I get up. "Uh oh...Junkrat didn't change your clock before you came...Tracer..." Lucio says as he looks at her.

"On it!" she replies, and in a blink of an eye, she was gone. A few seconds later, she returns back into her chair, "Done..!"

"Um...what did you do..?" I ask starting to walk away.

"I turned your clock to the right time!" she half yells.

"THANK YOU!! BYE LUCIO AND TRACER!!" I yell as I start running back into my room.

"BYE!!!"

I open my door and shut it. I get changed into a dark blue, long sleeve leotard, keep my leggings on (including my boots), my finger loose gloves, and take off my crown, leaving it on my bed. I start running to 76's office, I reach the door a few minutes later and pant, "Jesus....I'm in trouble now..." I say. I straighten up and knock, "Come in..!" I open the door and shut it behind me, walking closer to his desk.

"Morning commander..!" I say, hiding my nervousness.

"Hello (Y/n). Sit down." he says, as he places some of his papers down.

I sit down straight and look at him. "Your a bit late, wouldn't you agree?" Soldier 76 says.

"I'm sorry...my clock said 6:34 so I thought I had some time to kill..." I said as I look down slightly.

"Let me guess...Junkrat didn't change your clock time correctly or at all huh?" 

"Yes sir..."

He chuckles which makes me look up at him in confusion, "But, shouldn't it still be my fault for not coming in as soon as I woke up...?" I ask.

"It's alright. Your still new here and some of our heroes aren't the best with simple tasks." he replies standing up, "Now...on to your ultimate."

I nod. "Your ult is very unique and hasn't been seen by many people, correct?"