12: Battle Hold (LEMON-ISH!!!)

(meanings of Japanese words will be in () and like this at the end of the sentence.)

Yesterday was the best night ever. I beat Genji in the dance battle, hung out with friends, and ate a whole lot of candy. But now.....we're back at training and are in the middle of capturing the flag.

Critical

I noticed the critical and flew towards it into a room that was the last level of a building, level 5. I landed inside with a soft thud as Hanzo swerved around and positioned his bow and arrow at me. I put my hands up.

"Relax Hanzo. It's your friendly neighborhood Cherry." I said. Hanzo nicknamed me Cherry due to me being around the cherry blossoms most of the time.

He smiled slightly and turned as soon as he heard footsteps and started shooting once more. I healed him with my left hand and had my claws out on my right. I turned away to head off to battle.

"Thank you..." I heard Hanzo say. I froze in place.

"...N-No problem..." I said a few seconds later, smiling to myself as I flew back down to the ground ground.

As I slowly started walking away, I looked at the kill feed...

Genji --> Hanzo

Wh-What?! No way, I was just there! I ran back to the building and flew back to the 5th floor. I looked around and saw shurikens on the wall.

"He must've gotten him when I left, thinking I wouldn't notice.." I said aloud.

"But...where is Genji?" That's what creeped me out the most, not knowing where the attacker may be.

Suddenly, Genji jumped down in a ninja pose so quietly, it was like nothing ever fell, and then stood up.

"There you are." he said, taking a step closer to me as my body went full on in shock and scare.

"G-Genji.." I took a step back.

He threw his shurikens. I closed my eyes and waited for the impact but nothing ever came. As I opened my eyes, I looked at the kill feed...Genji got Mccree.

"Now, hajime." He said as he took a step closer. (Let's begin.)

"G-Genji, I can't understand you.." I whimpered out as I backed up more.

He kept coming closer, giving off the feeling that every step he took was a warning. I keep on going back until I stop and raise out my hand, defining him to stop, but he kept going.

"I-I have to protect th-the flag and heal the others..." I stuttered before running to the broken window to jump out.

However, Genji dashed in front of me before I could make it and blocked me off.

"Wh-What the..?" I was confused and tried moving to my left. Genji followed in front of me, keeping me from escaping.

I tried coming up with a plan. I thought for a moment and dashed to the right. Instead of escaping, he grabbed me from my waist and spun us around. I faced him and the exit that was far away, my back towards a room corner. That's when it hit me. Is he flirting with me?

He let go, seeing me struggle. I backed up more. I threw a punch at him but he caught it.

"Tch, sore wa subete anata ga motte iru nodesu ka?" he said with amusement. (Is that all you got?)

"I can't understand you!" I said as I threw a kick. Genji blocked it with his other arm and slightly ducked his head and then went back up.

I dropped both of my limbs and backed up a bit. I only knew one word.

"Baka...!" I said as I looked at him through his visor.

This made him grab both of my wrists and back me up to the corner, pinning them above my head with me trapped in the middle. No where to run. No where to go.

Xx_Sexual content starting now_xX

I felt blush slightly creep up on my cheeks as I looked up at Genji innocently.

"Koneko...." he mumbled out.

"Genji...." I respond as he tilts his head onto mine.

I feel his hand graze close to my inner thigh, making me whimper.

This seemed to spark something in Genji. He slowly tilted his head off of mine and took off his helm. Wh-Why now? Why here?

I looked away as he placed it down closely to him and pinned me down again. His lips drew closer to mine, slightly brushing against them. I waited for this moment for so long. To finally kiss him without his helmet. But I don't understand, why here out of all places?

Genji slowly pressed his lips against mine. I blushed more. His lips were so soft and gentle, yet...hungry and rough. I kissed back and closed my eyes. I felt him lick my lips asking for entry, I playfully denied. He reached one of his hands around my waist while the other held both of my hands tightly against the wall, and squeezed my butt. I gasped a bit, parting my lips ever so slightly.

Genji took this opportunity and shoved his tongue into my mouth. We fought for dominance but in the end, he won. He explored every part of my wet tavern until it was marked by his saliva, as if claiming territory. This moment slowly heated up. We started parting for air from time to time. Each time we did, it would reveal our tongues sweating with saliva from the heated bliss. This happened more often as time went on.

Once we slowed down to a stop, Genji pulled back, leaving his tongue out like me as if asking to go back into that warm space. As he did this, a saliva string/chain was left connecting both of our tongues, making us blush hard.

"Spread your legs..." he commanded as he looked down at me.

I didn't do it, I just stood there. He smirked slightly and drew his hand from my butt, down to my inner thighs. He placed his finger where my leggings were digging into me, creating a perfect sculpture of my blazing womanhood.

Genji slowly pushed his finger inside of my wettening slit along with some of my legging cloth that covered my desiring folds. I moaned quietly as more of my arousing fluids flooded out and onto his covered finger. I spread my legs as he wanted and felt him remove his finger, causing me to shiver.

He lifted me up with his knee as if I were nothing and placed my hands around his neck.

"Wrap your legs around my waist." Genji said as he watched me carefully.

I did as he said. He placed his hands on both sides of me against the wall and kissed my neck, causing me to moan a bit and close my eyes.

"G-Genji..!~" I moaned out as he unzipped the front of my armor and kissed down to my collar bone. That helped the fire from inside of us grow.

I yearned for him. I didn't want to hold back anymore, but I had to...

"K-Kuso...I c-can't any longer.." Genji cursed as he grinded against my open weakness.

I moaned a lot as this continued for almost 5 minutes until he grabbed his helmet, stopped grinding, and put on his helm. I looked at him flushed in red and panting. Same was he before he put it back on. Genji placed his hands back on the wall.

"...sorry K-Koneko....I c-couldn't hold b-back..." he apologized.

"I-It's fine Genji...r-really..." I said as I rubbed my thumb on the back of his neck.

All of a sudden, Tracer burst into the room from my right, pointing her pistols at him.

"I HEARD (Y-......." she was about to continue until she saw me in Genji in our position, "O-Oh my...."she slowly backed out, "S-SORRY LOVE!!"

I could feel Genji blush a lot under his helmet, as did I. I zipped up my armor. We looked at each other and laughed. I knew something about today was gonna be off but I never expected this....this was new to me and I never knew Genji would be like this. I'm sure I'll learn more about him as we continue our days.